SMH at Wayne

�look wat he got his fans doing now his fans got hotter flow then him
smh.gif

sooo why u shaking your head at wayne?

im sure jay z has FANS trying to rap like him?
im sure dmx did
im sure big daddy kane did
im sure eric b and rakim did
im sure nas did
im sure biggie did
im sure pac did

im sure YOU try to emulate your fave rappers flow when your listening to them.

Originally Posted by JP310

I'm pretty sure this dude was jus trying to make fun of him

basically, what i got from was dude exposing wayne, showing that anyone can say some dumb $!% over a beat, that don't make it hot. did a whole track andaint say nothing is the definition of wayne

Originally Posted by Twig1026

If he spit that, people would definitely play it...just 'cause he's Lil' Wayne

sadly yes, then they would proceed to say "hes the best" followed by a despicable "and she wanna lick the raapppperrr"

smh.gif
x452345623456123546254624364623462346

laugh.gif
funny how this dude has Weezy's style down perfect. Also funny howhis verse to this song is better than Weezy's vocoder verse.

ahhaha this guys awesome!! '' i grew my hair long so i can use it as a jump rope '' .... '' i love the spice girls my favorite one wasscaryyyyy''

everything that dude just said would have had the masses on Weezy's tip if it had come outta Weezy's mouth.... wow... that dude was funny andwasn't saying nothing... but i just imagine wayne
85525e9ed9eb423cede854e036f6d9b49e32f17.jpg

The funny thing is, yes, Wayne does say nonsense, but he can still bring the fire.

One thing this guy was lacking that Wayne doesn't have--swag. Put this guy on a real track and on tour in front of millions and he'll fold.

He aint built for it.

Funny, yet pathetic; all for some channel views.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

The funny thing is, yes, Wayne does say nonsense, but he can still bring the fire.

One thing this guy was lacking that Wayne doesn't have--swag. Put this guy on a real track and on tour in front of millions and he'll fold.

He aint built for it.

Funny, yet pathetic; all for some channel views.
ohwell.gif

since when was kissing other dudes on the lips considered swag? wayne is the best rapper alive to you, huh?

smh.gif
smh.gif
not wavy

dudes verse was funny though, he came with it

How does Weezy get the "SMH" based off that video? I guess this is just one of the daily hate threads towards Weezy. Probably should've came inhere anyway...

Back
Top Bottom