Smh @ Bootleggers and Counterfeiters

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Can't knock the hustle
"If u don't like, u no buy"

^ this
but as far as counterfeit clothing, I still wonder why ppl do it and why they can't just buy authentic products that are within their price range

The same reason kids on here buy M3's while living with their parents eatin Ramen Noodles...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Can't knock the hustle

^ this
but as far as counterfeit clothing, I still wonder why ppl do it and why they can't just buy authentic products that are within their price range

The same reason kids on here buy M3's while living with their parents eatin Ramen Noodles...

laugh.gif
Now thats real life right there! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Can't knock the hustle

^ this

laugh.gif
Now thats real life right there! 
laugh.gif

It depends if you're really into your car tho. It would eat ramen noodles for a R34 or R32 GTR
grin.gif

It depends if you're really into your car tho. It would eat ramen noodles for a R34 or R32 GTR
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

grin.gif
Tyler Durden: "The things you own now own you"

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

grin.gif
Tyler Durden: "The things you own now own you"

Cant knock the hustle. I wont do it with kicks because those deteriorate at an alarming rate and if you actually play ball inyour kicks, you're asking for trouble.

Cant knock the hustle. I wont do it with kicks because those deteriorate at an alarming rate and if you actually play ball inyour kicks, you're asking for trouble.

Back
Top Bottom