SMH dude beat, stripped, and robbed in Baltimore. If only Rusty Shackelford was around...

dude was rockin a mountain dew shirt
roll.gif

but yeah, terrible

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I'm tired being black. :/

Damn......
30t6p3b.gif

Saddens me brothers think this way... 

Don't even litter NT with that trash, go to stormfront with your self hating +##

^^^^^^
unfortunately this behavior is most common and occurs/perpetrated by blacks. some peoples actions do give a bad name to a certain color of people. it sucks but thats how it is

DOG....

I posted this Sunday and got e-gangraped for saying we as black people have got to do better.

The mob mentality on NT sometimes...follow the first few replies...

#*@+%** sheep

Originally Posted by Deuce King

As am I, but people use stuff like this to generalize black people as a whole and why even let it happen, thats what I meant. 

There's nothing you or I can do for people outside that want to use images like this to generalize black people.  It's just like with anything else, if people don't like you they just don't like you.  Don't let that discourage you in anyway though, or start saying things like "black people, we got to do better".  Once you associate yourself as you did earlier with "people" that were seen in the video, you already lost mentally.  Sure it's bad that anybody, especially some black people do things like what was posted in the video but I don't let those individuals define me in anyway, and you should do the same champ.
Basically and papageorge if you don't want to be black maybe you can catch that MJ or you can always end it if you so choose. I wouldn't want you to do the later so better get to looking for those Sammy Sosa treatments. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^
unfortunately this behavior is most common and occurs/perpetrated by blacks. some peoples actions do give a bad name to a certain color of people. it sucks but thats how it is

6a00d8341bf89d53ef01156fc7dd2f970c-pi.jpg

^^^^^^
that mentality is never applied to white people though
it seems like people view black people as some kind of monolithic being, so when this video is posted the response is "oh, well that's just how they are"

but if a white guy goes out and and chops somebodies head off and eats their eyeballs then he's just crazy 

Man that is terrible. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Obviously if videos like these circulate it is automatic that people will associate this behavior to blacks. But I just don't get how a HUMAN BEING, which we ALL are, can do something like that. This goes so much deeper than skin color. Unfortunately thats the usual marker, because its easy and distinguishable. But it really comes down to a fine line. There are some people that cross it, and others that don't. If it turns out that a majority of this color of people cross the line, then some connections will be drawn. Doesn't mean its true or should be believed, but there is something to statistics. I don't think blacks need to do better... I think WE ALL HAVE to do better. For the sake of this race, and this planet. We are destroying ourselves.... and people sit back and laugh at it? smh... its a crazy world out there.

Originally Posted by bleach

^^^^^^
it seems like people view black people as some kind of monolithic being, so when this video is posted the response is "oh, well that's just how they are"

but if a white guy goes out and and chops somebodies head off and eats their eyeballs then he's just crazy 
thats prolly due to white people running the media.
there will always be a balance of good black people and bad black people. good white people and bad white people. bad middle easterns and good middle easterns.

As a white guy, this dude is beyond stupid for being alone there and being that intoxicated...thinking those chicks really wanted anything to do with him. The end result wasn't a mystery.
As a human, the dudes who did those actions are animals.

Also as a human and lover of all races, the white dudes KILLING the blacks in Tulsa is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. 
frown.gif

I know the law enforcement there is predominately white (and the population where the incident occurred - predominately black), and if they did confront the cops, chances are it wouldn't do much good.

As I said before it is disgusting this type of behavior (on both sides of the coin) exists. 

The ignorance across the globe almost seems genetically embedded. I am very thankful I grew up in a diverse community because it let me know there are good and bad in every shape and form.

I will end with this, none of us created the world, we only live in it. Living in it - we must do the best we can.

Sadly, seeing a few posts in here I can tell some of us might be on the wrong side of the thinking tracks on these issues.

Still luvs you though 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

As am I, but people use stuff like this to generalize black people as a whole and why even let it happen, thats what I meant. 

There's nothing you or I can do for people outside that want to use images like this to generalize black people.  It's just like with anything else, if people don't like you they just don't like you.  Don't let that discourage you in anyway though, or start saying things like "black people, we got to do better".  Once you associate yourself as you did earlier with "people" that were seen in the video, you already lost mentally.  Sure it's bad that anybody, especially some black people do things like what was posted in the video but I don't let those individuals define me in anyway, and you should do the same champ.
My man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I'm tired being black. :/

Weak minded coward.
To say the least! What another man/woman whether it be race, religion, sexuality, taste in music or any other similarities we share doesn't represent me in the least bit. "What you eat don't make me $%%@"

Originally Posted by bleach

^^^^^^

tired.gif
dammit that made a lot of sense "bleach".. I'm  black btw. Don't get me wrong, I don't denounce my race or anything but !+%$ like this makes it hard for a black man like myself that's actually doing something with his life. 
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Antidope

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Black people we have to do better.
I've seen this around and with the whole George Zimmerman thing going on this was the wrong time for people to see this. They've been saying the craziest things.

So never mind the white dudes that were shooting Black people in Tulsa a couple days ago huh?
ILL- that story made the news and Ive been following it. Im glad they caught both of those bastards. This incident will most likely be swept under a rug. I hope these fools get caught, especially the girl in bikini bottoms for punching him with either a purse or shoes. Can be seen on the second video posted. 

Back
Top Bottom