Smh - I Got Crooked Cops In My Area (Brooklyn)....Do you?

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

i used to have a good friend that used to live in the building in front of mine a couple years back when i lived in Laurel MD....met him when i was workin on my car one day and hittin a j...we get the talkin about my car and other stuff, i share the greenery....and then he says "i should lock myself up for this" and im like....
indifferent.gif
...huh?!? he laughs it off...and casualy says....."yeah, im a D.C. cop....but you good bruh, dont be alarmed" so im cool with it, and we become good friends...

then i find out how crooked he was when he started askin me to role out with him on duty a couple'a nights on the weekday... dude would stop people that were up to no good, and didnt arrest them! got money off of them, took their phones, drugs, and any kind of collateral, just so that they didnt get booked for other serious offenses!
laugh.gif
...he used to have females for days! and cheated like crazy on his girl, but hey...he hooked me up with a ton of shortees throughout the city and MD.........he used to tell me that i was like a little brother to him and always treated me like fam

then he starts bringin me around his old neihborhood where he grew up, and ironicly the same area which he is assigned to....and i mean sweet Jesus was this man caked up from ilegal activity goin on in that hood! and everyone loved him for "giving back to his community" and no body would think about touchin him.....he had alot of power and a hand in everything that went on around there!

but now-a-dayz....you can find him in a federal penitentiary for fraud and money laundering....
smh.gif

dude was the coolest / crooked person i ever met though! but hey...you gotta be glad your on the other side sometimes!

pimp.gif

Damn, didn't really under stand ya story but yea there always a hand full of crooked cops out here in NY. I don't know any, but the other day a coppulled a few friends and I over for playing music to loud at a red light smh they really don't have anything better to do then #%+* wit ppl.

smh.gif
now you dont feel safe? forget the drug dealers, crack heads and goons onevery corner. the cop is the dangerous one.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom