SMH, Newborn found dead in Redondo Beach trash bin

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't wanna hear about abortion. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex, plain and simple.... If a woman is pregnant and decides she can't keep the baby...put the child up for adoption. But I guess it's the sociopathic mindset of society to pretend that killing an infant should be pardoned. People need to man up and take responsibility.
smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
So it can go to a foster home with millions of other children? OK Reverend that's a great idea.
Growing up in a foster home > dying.
Did you grow up in a foster home?
If not, you cannot speak on behalf of these kids in homes.
I've volunteered at foster homes and centers in LA and I can promise you half of those kids wish they were never born... which is the part of the many reasons why they don't get adopted.
Co-Sign. Giving the kid a chance>>>*.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I don't wanna hear about abortion. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex, plain and simple.... If a woman is pregnant and decides she can't keep the baby...put the child up for adoption. But I guess it's the sociopathic mindset of society to pretend that killing an infant should be pardoned. People need to man up and take responsibility.
smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what about rape victims?
what about when a condom breaks?
what about when birth control fails?
what about children who are to be born into impoverished societies?
what about children who will be born with disease or disability with parents unable to take care?

smh @ people who think all of these factors don't apply just because you don't believe in abortion. ITS A CELL, NOT A BABY.

As I said, and I guess I have to reiterate this for the people who don't understand..it's called taking responsibility....I don't feel sorry for anyone who didn't want a kid but the condom broke, so now it's time to think about an abortion.
indifferent.gif

All those questions you pose are legitimate. But some people choose to run away from problems when things get tough and others don't. The people who succumb to their situations are usually the types to make up a laundry list of excuses on why they can't take care of a child...

Like I said, if you don't want the baby, give the baby up for adoption...that's just the way I feel...and to Kampout Kid, abstinence may be funny to you, but it's obviously the easiest way to avert these kinds of situations in the first place.

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what about rape victims?
what about children who will be born with disease or disability with parents unable to take care?

smh @ people who think all of these factors don't apply just because you don't believe in abortion. ITS A CELL, NOT A BABY.

As I said, and I guess I have to reiterate this for the people who don't understand..it's called taking responsibility....I don't feel sorry for anyone who didn't want a kid but the condom broke, so now it's time to think about an abortion.
indifferent.gif

All those questions you pose are legitimate. But some people choose to run away from problems when things get tough and others don't. The people who succumb to their situations are usually the types to make up a laundry list of excuses on why they can't take care of a child...

Like I said, if you don't want the baby, give the baby up for adoption...that's just the way I feel...and to Kampout Kid, abstinence may be funny to you, but it's obviously the easiest way to avert these kinds of situations in the first place.
laugh.gif
wow

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what about rape victims?

indifferent.gif

but what you're saying is that abortion = running away, when in fact.. it isn't. you'd be surprised to know how many young women (plenty that you know) have abortions because bringing a baby into their life would be selfish, knowing they cannot care for a child at that point in time.

foster homes are no joke, and it is becoming a huge problem because not all of the children get adopted, leaving the child in misery for the rest of his/her life. why? so you could do the RIGHT thing and not abort it? smh.

look at a country like China, for example. thousands of children are put up for adoption each year because of the taxes the nation requires for having kids, 90% of them being female. a lot of these children grow up in homes for a long time before they even have a chance at being adopted. now, they have stricter adoption laws, due to the female v. male ratio in the country. thousands of little girls are growing up in foster homes with no hope at ever having a family, all because of the laws that force women to give up their babies.......
without abortion, the number would be so vast that China wouldn't be able to handle all of the girls in foster/adoption homes, as if it isn't already a problem.

indifferent.gif

You talk about responsibility, but what about the straight A student who gets raped one night? Is it her responsibility to take care of a child that she didn't want? Is it her responsibility to look at the face of her rapist every single day?

You obviously have NO idea about the adoption process. I am adopted and I have a sister who was adopted as well. It is a long, tedious and expensive processes. It's not as simple at "here take my baby." My sister and I were some of the lucky ones.

I would much rather not be on this earth than live in dire poverty my entire life, only to end up spending my entire life in and out of prison.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

indifferent.gif

You obviously have NO idea about the adoption process. I am adopted and I have a sister who was adopted as well. It is a long, tedious and expensive processes. It's not as simple at "here take my baby." My sister and I were some of the lucky ones.

I would much rather not be on this earth than live in dire poverty my entire life, only to end up spending my entire life in and out of prison.
see. spoken from someone who KNOWS.

my sister is also adopted... from China. she is VERY lucky to be where she is today.
my mom often tells me about her trip to China and what she saw. she speaks about how poorly my sister would've grown up if she was still there...
frown.gif

I'm not gonna argue about it anymore. Plain and simple, I don't agree with any of you, and in all honesty, I don't care if you agree with me or not...

I don't agree with abortion, plain and simple, and for the record, my mom had an abortion before I was born and I grew up an only child for the majority of my life until my mom decided to have another child in my teens. For me personally, I wish I was able to grow up with a sibling and my mom regrets it as well...

I understand there are always, different situations that happen such as rape issues, but I still don't agree with not allowing a human being to live despite an unfortunate situation. Two wrongs, don't make a right. But that's my opinion...I am not changing it...and I have no issues with any of you because of this debate either.
grin.gif

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.

I think most of these people just read your first two sentences, I don't see anything wrong with what you're saying.

RIP. This is a sensitive topic. No need to argue ladies. However, that was pretty low of the person to put the infant in the trash can. SMH. Karma

damn i live right by there

this pisses me off because theirs people out here who really want to have children but can't due to something being wrong with the woman or the man then you have some coward pathetic excuse for a human being who all of a sudden realizes that having a kid is hard work and just dumps the baby.

im just sayin tho, my son was born when i was 17 and it changed my life in alot of ways, yea it was hard but i never thought to myself, oh no this is tough i made a baby let me just run away now so i have no sypmathy for anyones pathetic reason as to why they would do something so stupid like that.

Im not a big fan of abortion but for certain situations like rape I am not opposed to it, or for terminating the pregnancy for a fetus with known severe congenital abnormalities.

Now on the other hand situations like the person is impoverished well you should of been more careful and in alot of circumstances used protection. Millions of pregnancies out there are because it just feels better without a rubber. Also for the situation of the condom breaking well that is why they make PLAN B which can be taken 72 hrs post sex where the condom may have broken or other situations where a pregnancy would likely occur.

Also for the person who was adopted saying it is an expensive and long process that may be true for those adopting but for those women who just gave birth all they have to do is drop the baby off at the hospital, about as short a process as it can get, quicker than the time it took for her to get pregnant.

The problem is a lot of people use it as an easy way out to get rid of something they dont want to deal with.
For those who are saying it is just a cell well that may be true for a VERY short period of time. The heart has formed before most women know they are pregnant at around 4 wks. The fetus at 12wks of age http://www.baby2see.com/development/week12.html

The sad part is, at least in Cali, people are legally allowed to drop off a newborn at an ER with no questions asked.

it doesnt make any sense, I'm sorry these people are TRASH and dont deserve to live IMO

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.

i couldn't agree more with this statement

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I just dont understand..if you didn't want the baby how hard is it to give it up for adoption?

I'll never understand that...you keep it for all that time and then just trash it? That offense should be punishable by execution.

Although I'm against abortion, I'd rather they do that than let the child die in a trash bin.

RIP

i did a story on this for a midterm last week. i don't understand why my professor would use this as one of our line-ups to choose from but it just about ruined my flow
smh.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

The sad part is, at least in Cali, people are legally allowed to drop off a newborn at an ER with no questions asked.

Most states have a safe haven law if I'm not mistaken.  We also learned why there is a time limit, OK or wherever didn't put one in their law and you had folks droppin off their teenagers
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom