SMH: NJ woman attempting to become world's fattest lady

All jokes aside (as I'm starting to realize just how SAD this whole affair really is) I really feel bad for her kids. What she's doing is beyond selfish.

It's one thing to put on weight because of some uncontrollable addiction, either spearheaded by biological irregularities or mental problems. But to gain this much weight, and actively so, with the sole purpose of chasing and/or setting some record has to be the definition of inconsiderate.

What happens when you die of a heart attack? What happens to your lil girl and teenage son? Twelve thousand calories a day--it's inevitable...
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Sorry kids, but I just had to get that record...unfortunately, now that I'm about to die, y'all need to find some way of fending for yourselves...but look on the bright side, mommy got that record and is now in the Guiness book of World Records...yayyyyy..."[/color]

t9csbs.jpg

smh.gif

Dude is wearing Baltoros, if I'm not mistaken, although I don't remember that colorway being retroed, so it could be some OGs. I saw this lady on Tyra a while back. Dudes ask her to do the most random !@#$ on her website and she just does it and her man helps her out. One guy asked her to have someone pour a gallon of chocolate milk down her mouth through a funnel and her man did the pouring. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Her son looks like.... like that's his mom.

I hope Ms. Snackwell has enough chips stacked up to pay her own damn bills when she strokes out or has a heart attack!This is really disgusting and selfish.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

All jokes aside (as I'm starting to realize just how SAD this whole affair really is) I really feel bad for her kids. What she's doing is beyond selfish.

It's one thing to put on weight because of some uncontrollable addiction, either spearheaded by biological irregularities or mental problems. But to gain this much weight, and actively so, with the sole purpose of chasing and/or setting some record has to be the definition of inconsiderate.

What happens when you die of a heart attack? What happens to your lil girl and teenage son? Twelve thousand calories a day--it's inevitable...
tired.gif

smh.gif

istockphoto_2634771-hitting-a-nail-on-the-head.jpg

As you so often do.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

t9csbs.jpg

Skinny kravitz over there looks like he's trying hard to smile, can't blame him
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Simpson insists she is healthy, even though she can't walk and has to move around with the help of a motorized scooter.
To pay for her gigantic $750-a-week food bill, Simpson runs a Web site where men pay her to watch her eat.

healthy, but can't walk? and
smh.gif
sick.gif
@ those guys paying to watch her eat... [Charles Barkley] YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. STOP IT! [/Charles Barkley]

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Club29 wrote:
I know that something pretty close to that has been described as just "thick" on this forum.

You guys are exaggerating. No chick thats weighs even a third of that ladies weight has been considered thick on NT. 

BTW, what type of fetish is that?

Back
Top Bottom