SMH So this is whats going down in my area....More racism.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Interesting video. This is the future of America. 
pimp.gif

The future 40 year old McDonald employees.

Yeah right....its very possible they could be your boss one day.

This is real America right here. Don't be fooled  
Exactly.

pimp.gif

unless your working at the local Victoria's Secret, I highly doubt these girls become your bosses

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Yeah right....its very�possible they could be your�boss one day.

This is�real America right here.�Don't be fooled��
Exactly.
Thank you,
I hate when NT thinks Karma rules the world, wealth, and romantic lives of people they dislike
Originally Posted by Nako XL
they're from Gainesville, FL and they said it's what they see most of the time
I mean... how many of y'all have ever visited there? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, this is definitely only going down in your area and nowhere else in the other 49 states. Racism? Not in America!

pimp.gif

Don't you just love the maturity and respect of teenagers like this?

To the dudes saying they could be our bosses one day... yeah, I could dunk over Kobe Bryant one day. That's jokes, these kids would be lucky to find a job raking lawns.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

To the dudes saying they could be our bosses one day... yeah, I could dunk over Kobe Bryant one day. That's jokes, these kids would be lucky to find a job raking lawns.
You a good dude and all but you know nothing about the work force.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You must live in a bubble. What they said doesn't hold a flame to what is said amongst the people that really run things. And they would be the ones doing the hiring or putting them on.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

pimp.gif

You must live in a bubble. What they said doesn't hold a flame to what is said amongst the people that really run things. And they would be the ones doing the hiring or putting them on.

And what would lead those people in charge to hire these two girls over someone else? Are you saying that racist employers want racist employees?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Monta son you have no idea.  I really can't wait to see your post on NT in 3-5 years. You are in for a rude awakening  

That "could be our bosses one day" is not to be taken literally, but there are ignorant, racist, and flatout awful human beings who occupy positions of power.. and plenty of normal or good people (who didn't post idiotic and racist videos on the internet as teenagers) might one day have to answer to people like this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Monta son you have no idea.  I really can't wait to see your post on NT in 3-5 years. You are in for a rude awakening  

I've held a base-level job before and I wasn't racist. The kids around me who liked to crack race jokes and take shots at others couldn't even get jobs cause they're GPAs usually sucked.

You guys aren't even explaining this one out. If these two girls can be bosses one day, then why can't I be a boss one day?

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

And what would lead those people in charge to hire these two girls over someone else? Are you saying that racist employers want racist employees?
30t6p3b.gif

what is so outrageous about the first video?

I skimmed it and it seemed like the girls were mostly making fun of weaves...?

ive seen worse.

You could be a boss one day. And so could these girls. That's the point. Not everyone in a position of power has deserved it... and not everyone in a position of power is a good person.

NT kind of likes you and admires your idealism and maturity.. but I've said before that it's naive at times. Here's where that holds true.

pimp.gif

Truth.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

what is so outrageous about the first video?

I skimmed it and it seemed like the girls were mostly making fun of weaves...?

ive seen worse.
indifferent.gif
  Did you miss the end of the video?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've held a base-level job before and I wasn't racist. The kids around me who liked to crack race jokes and take shots at others couldn't even get jobs cause they're GPAs usually sucked.

You guys aren't even explaining this one out. If these two girls can be bosses one day, then why can't I be a boss one day?

laugh.gif
  look here young Meek Mill you too can be a Bawse one day BUT its plenty of kids like this across the country that will get placed in jobs higher than you.  Also, who's to say these girls aren't good students?  The world isn't equal opportunity homie.    

Originally Posted by cap1229

They are prolly gonna get jumped for this but they are also probably gonna transfer before the jumping happens. The #%*+ they were saying doesn't even phase me. We got dudes here that say the same thing. Whatever.

That's the worst part. You have. Black men that feel and say the same thing daily. Monta you have so much to learn. SmhThese types of people gain positions of power everyday. It sucks being the bigger person at times like this but what can you do?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

NT kind of likes you and admires your idealism and maturity.. but I've said before that it's naive at times. Here's where that holds true.
this

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Yeah right....its very�possible they could be your�boss one day.

This is�real America right here.�Don't be fooled��
Exactly.
Thank you,
I hate when NT thinks Karma rules the world, wealth, and romantic lives of people they dislike
I mean... how many of y'all have ever visited there?�
laugh.gif

Been to Gainesville quite a few times and haven't seen too many black people..  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You could be a boss one day. And so could these girls. That's the point. Not everyone in a position of power has deserved it... and not everyone in a position of power is a good person.

Pretty much what I was going to say in response to scshift. The workforce is and will continue to be racist and yes I know every single person isn't racist. But, try being the only black network engineer at your job and comparing the adversities you as a black person would have to go through to make it to the next level compared to your other co workers. Although it may not be out in the open like these girls have put on video it is still present.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Exactly.
Thank you,
I mean... how many of y'all have ever visited there?�
laugh.gif
Been to Gainesville quite a few times and haven't seen too many black people..  
laugh.gif
did you stay on campus?

Back
Top Bottom