SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

Originally Posted by Natural 9

This could happen anywhere, and with any race in the world.
It could, but it doesn't happen as often as hate crimes on Asians, unfortunately, by blacks.

I'm not ignorant to hate a whole race by a few people's action, but seriously, they're just feeding the stereotypes.

can someone link me to the video, i can't watch it embedded into the forum cause of school

Seriously, Oakland and Richmond are getting out of hand. I'm hearing 13-15 year olds carry guns now
smh.gif
smh.gif

this is sad, hope they catch them n get locked up

theres no reason to hate a race because of some idiots, they dont speak for the entire race

i know alot of african americans, some in bangs......they mad cool ppls

im hispanic btw

It's sad to say, but I had a feeling what race those attackers were without even watching the video.  I'm Asian and 99% of the hateful comments I heard when I was younger were from black people. 

Here we go another race topic. cause we all know black people are the only ones going around doing this  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NYC game

Closet racist are just as bad as openly racist thugs.

just something to ponder on.

Thanks for the lesson master.  I would have never known that.  

Seeing as I wasn't even talking to you, thanks for assuming and making an *** out of yourself.
Now I'm going to work so take care.

Maybe its payback for all those times in a Korean grocery store getting profiled....or maybe its just the rap music
roll.gif

Everybody knows many Asians regard people of colour as beneath them in the first place so honestly, unless something major changes, I couldnt care less about some random news story

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Maybe its payback for all those times in a Korean grocery store getting profiled....or maybe its just the rap music
roll.gif

Everybody knows many Asians regard people of colour as beneath them in the first place so honestly, unless something major changes, I couldnt care less about some random news story
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you attempting to justify it? attacking old people is a form of payback?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

%#%$ just made me hate black people even more
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, No I'm not a kkk supporter but I just don't like punk $%% Black people who pick on the weak or elderly. I'm asian and I'm done for the night
  its stories like this that makes me hate black people more. Don't get me wrong, there are just a small percentage of blacks who are nice but the rest are garbage. I'm Asian and I was bullied when I was a young kid so I know what these victms are going through.
  and another note why do black people always fight and pick on everyone?
The racial tension is building.

We found the dumb Asians.

Asians don't hold people of color in high regards to be exact so I expected these responses. I mean just look at how you treat your South Asian brethren.

Man - my parents still stay in Oakland. My bro moved to South SF - -

Regardless of color, I can say with no hesitation - if something similar were to happen to them -- I'm going back and hurting someone bad.

both are bad but wanting someone to die and killing someone are 2 different things one is certainly worst than the other

Seeing as I wasn't even talking to you, thanks for assuming and making an *** out of yourself.
Now I'm going to work so take care.

I know you wasnt talking to me.  I just wanted to point out the great advice you gave.  I would have never known that closet racist are just as bad as openly racist thugs.  Now go to work and bring home the bacon.

Those guys lame for attacking an old man, regardless of his ethnicity.

but real talk though, me personally I wouldn't go up to an asian dude and try to start fighting him. I'd be afraid dude would
do some Bruce Lee type !*#% to me. That is just my opinion though

I hate black people too.
But I did not know people could be the color of a crayon?

I'm just saying.
I hate the color of a group of people I'm not sure exist, and don't you go posting dark skinned African's either
Grey, purple. I will call them anything but black.

I grew up in a crayon box full of black crayons and never had any trouble.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cermak-Chinatown is gon' start rolling out messing with the "blacks" now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I grew up in a crayon box full of black crayons and never had any trouble.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cermak-Chinatown is gon' start rolling out messing with the "blacks" now.
smh.gif
To the dude above me: I was questioning the use of the term "black" in describing people of "negroid descent". I was going further in stating that if a person wanted to post a dark "African" then I would prefer to say they were gray or purple

Honestly I don't know what gets in us "black" people when we do things like this. Its almost like our connection with the world is messed up.
I have been guilty of being insensitive to other peoples cultures, and "race".And now I ask.When will we stop teaching hate?

Cermak is eventually going to be a blacks not allowed area, cause they feel as if they cant trust us and we don't help the %%%!.

Back
Top Bottom