SMOKERS OF NIKETALK.

I smoke green, but My boy smokes cigarettes, and doesn't even keep them in a closed-door seperate room, he is going to sell the mass of his collection on ebay and NOT list that he smokes, I warned him to fix that, but he says "What is the difference? I don't have to say I smoke" So I'm wondering what repercussions have you had besides negative feedback, as well as paypal disputes/returns??

from what i understand buyers can get away with almost anything nowadays, so if i were him i would list it

he doesn't have to mention that he smokes. if i was really trying to sell the kicks off i wouldn't either .

I just want him to be honest, and since he wont put it down anyways, I don't even think it makes sense to smoke and collect sneakers anyways, IMO.

It don't make sense to smoke & collect kicks???
laugh.gif
thats like 75% of Nt , & I rather have sneakers that smell like a lil smoke than someones stink feet

Seeing the demographics he'd be selling to I don't think it's that huge of an issue however just in general terms of selling on eBay; smoking should be noted. Some buyers are extremely fickle over this and you best believe that eBay and PP are aware of it. It falls under Not As Described and buyers have won chargebacks based on smoke smell alone. I spent quite a bit of time on the eBay forums, you see it all after awhile.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I just want him to be honest, and since he wont put it down anyways, I don't even think it makes sense to smoke and collect sneakers anyways, IMO.

HELLLLL NO...tell him to fix that now.

When I bought a replacement subwoofer for my car, the seller was obviously a smoker..
everytime the bass thumped I smelled that $#*! for at least 3-5 months.
indifferent.gif

Its not even an issue to me. I copped some sm95's that reeked of smoke but I let them air out for a day or two and it was gone.

dont matter aslong as the shoes look good,I smoke and never had any complaints from shoes Ive sold,you cant smell the shoes when there on your feet,nobodies gonna come up to you and tell you your shoes stink when you got some concords on!

If no one else is trying to buy from him cuz of the smoke smell, give me a list of the sneakers. Especially if they're 12-13.

If dude doesnt smoke in the house then it wont even matter

List it please...

I bought some hunters where the seller did list it.

So I was prepared, but +%%% this !%%% smells like nicotine, but at least dude gave me a heads up. Let them thangs air out for like a week

Back
Top Bottom