Smush Parker Struggling To Fit In With Heat

Miami was better off signing little Earl Boykins.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
The situation might best describe Parker's status at this point in the season. Parker, a former Los Angeles Lakers point guard who was the Heat's biggest free agent acquisition :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
"See that 3-point line? Go and stand there. When Wade drives and kicks, shoot. When Shaq pitches out of the double, shoot or repost him. That's it. Do anything more and we're trading you to Minnesota."

Hell, it worked for Damon "The Butler" Jones when he was here, hopefully it'll work for Smush too.
THEFUTURE

JWILL keeps his job, and with the additon of Ricky Davis aka yung buck, smush can get comfortable on the bench.

if he comes in the game trying to go behind he damn back before he lays it up or misses a dunk again, he needs to go on IR until we can get rid of him

but if he can find a way to contribute, then im all for him

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

his name is Smush :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Smush will have one or two great plays during a game, but the rest of the time hes on the court, the opponent will be playing 5 on 4. Since he is non-existent on the defensive end. He is prototypical street baller, all O and no D.
NISMO​

I'm still amazed that he is in the NBA. He is one of the worst players in the league and has a terrible attitude.

I'm thankful for what Smush did for us in game 4 of the Lakers Suns series 2 seasons ago... however, im glad this guy is gone.

My boy D-Fish runnin a clinic on how to be a championship point gaurd.
pimp.gif

They can't release him especially with a play option contract it would end up in wasted annual money, so I am almost certain they are trying to trade him.

The only way I can someone picking him up in a trade is if they include cash/draft pick along with another team having a strong like for Smush, but itdoesn't look optimisitic for him.

Back
Top Bottom