Smyrna police shoot, kill man in Maserati..VOL. Man in Maserati was not driving at police when they

Cobb is racist but I didn't think they'd take it to this level :wow: I'd expect this from Roswell first :smh:

Cobb is racist but I didn't think they'd take it to this level :wow: I'd expect this from Roswell first :smh:

This can happen anywhere man.

Clearly don't know all the facts but it's dubious the cops had to resolve to lethal force

Cobb is a whole other ball game players.  Coming from someone that has been dealing with them for the last 8 months.  Bodiford is a monster, and a bit looped.  Especially on blacks.  I'm too glade he retired 6 months ago.  The **** I saw white folks walk away with, and seen black people catch time for
mean.gif
.  I'm thinking about leaving GA, and living in LA county only where I can check in at a kiosk. 

Evil !! .. Everyone pays, just wait for the day.

- no one person should have the right to murder another without penalty, ever !!

Right or wrong, there should be hell to pay for any and all murderer's !! ..

Hands nd feet !! 4 limbs, something has to go !! Gimmie those hands [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #ChopChop !

- much luv, be careful & stay freshhhh !!

Last edited:

Are you ******* slow son? Those cops can die a slow death because they murdered a man. It has nothing to do with me or my past experiences.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'm not trying to kick knowledge either, that's clearly you in this situation, while acting stupid and trying to play the moral high ground role. Your father a pig?
Unbelievable ignorance 
sick.gif

bad seeds ruin the bunch on both sides

you have cops that come across piece of **** citizens on a daily basis and start to form stereotypes and prejudices towards them...

on the other hand.... you have citizens that come across piece of **** cops on a daily basis and start to form stereotypes and prejudices towards them...

then both sides riding for the home team

Last edited:
Dont know whos more annoying, racist trolls or blacks are always the victim guys.

I **** with the movement but some yall go a lil hard :lol:

Important to know that assault =/= battery. You can be charged with assault without laying a finger on someone. From the sound of the scenario above he tried to drive off after being pulled over and the officer had to step back from the car. 

As for this case, need more facts. It doesn't sound like they needed to light the car up smh.
It was aggravated assault on a peace officer, not simple assault.  It's a felony that gets you 5-20 years in GA.  I wonder how much time he actually did.

Georgia Code - Crimes and Offenses - Title 16, Section 16-5-21

(a) A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:

(1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;

(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury; or

(3) A person or persons without legal justification by discharging a firearm from within a motor vehicle toward a person or persons.

(b) Except as provided in subsections (c) through (i) of this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of aggravated assault shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years.

(c) A person who knowingly commits the offense of aggravated assault upon a peace officer while the peace officer is engaged in, or on account of the performance of, his or her official duties shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by imprisonment for not less than five nor more than 20 years.

(d) Any person who commits the offense of aggravated assault against a person who is 65 years of age or older shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by imprisonment for not less than three nor more than 20 years.

Last edited:

Important to know that assault =/= battery. You can be charged with assault without laying a finger on someone. From the sound of the scenario above he tried to drive off after being pulled over and the officer had to step back from the car. 

As for this case, need more facts. It doesn't sound like they needed to light the car up smh.
It was aggravated assault on a peace officer, not simple assault.  It's a felony that gets you 5-20 years in GA.  I wonder how much time he actually did.

Georgia Code - Crimes and Offenses - Title 16, Section 16-5-21

(a) A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:

(1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;

(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury; or

(3) A person or persons without legal justification by discharging a firearm from within a motor vehicle toward a person or persons.

(b) Except as provided in subsections (c) through (i) of this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of aggravated assault shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years.

(c) A person who knowingly commits the offense of aggravated assault upon a peace officer while the peace officer is engaged in, or on account of the performance of, his or her official duties shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by imprisonment for not less than five nor more than 20 years.

(d) Any person who commits the offense of aggravated assault against a person who is 65 years of age or older shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by imprisonment for not less than three nor more than 20 years.
The point remains. You don't have to physically touch someone to be charged with assault. Just clarifying that for folks who might think he beat up on a cop and was charged for it. If a cop says you tried to run him over as you tried to escape you're going to be charged with assault. Whether, that's what happened who knows.

yea his mom said he tried to pull of from a cop 

when the cop tried to issue him a ticket 

The point remains. You don't have to physically touch someone to be charged with assault. Just clarifying that for folks who might think he beat up on a cop and was charged for it. If a cop says you tried to run him over as you tried to escape you're going to be charged with assault. Whether, that's what happened who knows.
Yes, assault can be charged arising out of the mere threat of violence and is, in some jurisdictions, a separate offense from battery.  Other jurisdictions make no such distinction, however.

Again, I was talking about aggravated assault, which generally means he used a weapon or vehicle of some kind.  Just because the cop was able to avoid being run over does not absolve the criminal of the offense.

Moral of the story: Don't try to run from the cops.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom