Snagged pictures of Spring Jordan catalog (XII, IV, XI low) {Canadian prices}

For what it's worth, Nike still has the cool grey and orange 12s as $160 in their system.

They acted pretty weird when I asked though. The lady was asking me about where I found the product code and then she had to put me on hold for a few minutes before she could tell me about it. Any other time I've called and asked about a product code they just type it into their computer and give me the info in 2 seconds.

They acted like I asked for some government secrets or something.

I hope they put effort and good quality on the leather.
30t6p3b.gif
SMFH at the prices!!!!

This is why im going to be broke next year....

If these prices are for real and this is the new jordan pricing, I'm done, sad to say but I just cant pay around $200 per pair. This will be one of Jordans downfall if this becomes reality for retro releases. Honestly can't see a next generation maintaining Jordan's hype and demand with prices like this. $150 is honestly the max for me, and that already makes me sick and has brought my purchases down significantly. Jordan will be loosing my business if these are seriously released at this price

If these prices are for real and this is the new jordan pricing, I'm done, sad to say but I just cant pay around $200 per pair. This will be one of Jordans downfall if this becomes reality for retro releases. Honestly can't see a next generation maintaining Jordan's hype and demand with prices like this. $150 is honestly the max for me, and that already makes me sick and has brought my purchases down significantly. Jordan will be loosing my business if these are seriously released at this price

XIIs are so fly. Such an underrated shoe.
Also the XIs look 
pimp.gif
 Got to applaud JB on that color way. 

Good stuff on the way!

Edit: Maybe the prices correlate to increases in quality...???

We can only hope.

pricing seems interested for sure, but hope the price hike isn't that high starting next year.. i thought around $160-$170.. not $200..   either way, next year is looking like another crazy year with lots of sought after and new releases..  hopefully things will be on point and there is more to come.. 

My immediate reaction was those prices HAVE to be Canadian dollars, but I could be wrong. Like the guy said above, III's going to $150 is already pushing it.

Peace,
J

Damn those Playoff XII's look good. Hopefully the quality will be good if they're going to charge that much for them
eyes.gif

All i want is the Playoffs XII...but $195 (0 tax for me) SMDH! well i guess im still buyin. ive been wanting those XII since OG release.

ZO gif please!

hopefully i can get the iv's and xi's with the discount, otherwise it's a no go with those price hikes.

Back
Top Bottom