Snagged pictures of Spring Jordan catalog (XII, IV, XI low) {Canadian prices}

Originally Posted by cristianm

We should all use our TWITTER, FACEBOOK and any other network to bring this PRICE BS to peoples and JB's attention!

We control their sales and what they make, NOT THEM!!

Or maybe we should use TWITTER, FACEBOOK, or any other network to bring the fact that you are a ****** who can't read before he responds to people's attention!!!!1!11!111

QUOTED:
Ok I just noticed that if it is so then Catching sales, getting a swoosh account or I will not buy a damn thing at those prices. I was feeling the OG colorways, not sure about the others.
-------------------------------

bruh, even that won't work.  even for us employees w/ swoosh, getting retro jordan product is the same as going to the regular retailer on drop date.  they don't discount them anymore.  i think even the last time i checked (2 weeks ago), even though the TBIII's are long gone, they have them priced at $150 and a 'sold out' font over them.

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

If those are the prices, the quality better be on point.
LOL good luck with that. prices have been going up and quality has been going down. we will not be seeing high quality retros from this company for a long time til someone decides to make a change or someone who actually cares takes over the company.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

LOL good luck with that. prices have been going up and quality has been going down. we will not be seeing high quality retros from this company for a long time til someone decides to make a change or someone who actually cares takes over the company.
one individual isn't going to make a differences, it take the consumer as a whole to get changes. nt is only a small percentage.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by Zyzz

one individual isn't going to make a differences, it take the consumer as a whole to get changes. nt is only a small percentage.

pretty much and that is why i don't see change happening anytime soon.  there's no incentive for them,  the bottom line is $$$$$ and they know the majority of the buyers could care less about quality as long as a shoe they want is brought back regardless of the price increase.

best thing i could say is just do your part individually.  it's not going to change things but at least you stand by what you believe.  if quality is crap and doesn't justify the price increase  then sit that release out.

anyhow good to hear that those inital price hikes was a misunderstanding.  if quality is on point for the playoffs and obsidians  i wouldn't mind copping at retail but i would prefer and hope their on swoosh.  sales wise at $160 i have my doubts if they'll sell out right away.  the playoffs will probably sell out in a few days but i could see the obsidians not selling as quick as people would anticipate.  going back to 03-04  i remember getting my blk red xii's in december at a shoe store in my local mall for retail,  i got the playoffs early but i remember seeing them around for about a week or so around my way before they sold out.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

$195 for some 12's?! 
indifferent.gif

A+ execution 
This.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by trappedintime

page after page. everyone acts like the prices are $195. they aren't. you're all crazy.
laugh.gif
 Talking to the wind bro -you should know how this forum works by now, selective reading FTL

Originally Posted by cristianm

We control their sales and what they make, NOT THEM!!
Yeah ...sure
eyes.gif

Selective reading is one thing... suggesting a petition for price hikes that don't exist is downright ******ed. Bunch of ignorant fools who are acting like they didn't make it out of middle school.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

Sorry if pics of these already exist....
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

kliedqzj:tw1

Awesome... minus the prices.
And sadly, they'll probably get scooped up at retail.

Well, except the Military IVs.

These prices are out of control!  I've never been the one to complain about how much kicks cost and I've taken the slaying that we've all been victims of for the past few years without even thinking about it, but this is just ridiculous!  JB is just making it an easier decision for me to grab older retros and leave this new nonsense alone.  I'll be happy to come off of a few more dollars for higher quality.  This is pure greed man.

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

These prices are out of control!  I've never been the one to complain about how much kicks cost and I've taken the slaying that we've all been victims of for the past few years...
You might need to brush up on your vocabulary.

vic·tim
noun
1. a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency: a victim of an automobile accident.
2. a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.

You can't be a victim if you knowingly participate in something you don't agree with.  You know what the prices are, you're aware that said prices are too high, yet you buy regardless and without anyone threatening you in any way, shape or form.  That doesn't make you a victim.  That makes you a moron.

Another piece of evidence that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed is that you overlooked pages of people saying the $195 price is for Canada, not the US.  If you've been a victim of anything for the past few years, you've been a victim of your own stupidity.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

These prices are out of control!  I've never been the one to complain about how much kicks cost and I've taken the slaying that we've all been victims of for the past few years...
You might need to brush up on your vocabulary.

vic·tim
noun
1. a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency: a victim of an automobile accident.
2. a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.

You can't be a victim if you knowingly participate in something you don't agree with.  You know what the prices are, you're aware that said prices are too high, yet you buy regardless and without anyone threatening you in any way, shape or form.  That doesn't make you a victim.  That makes you a moron.

Another piece of evidence that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed is that you overlooked pages of people saying the $195 price is for Canada, not the US.  If you've been a victim of anything for the past few years, you've been a victim of your own stupidity.
30t6p3b.gif

This made me laugh when I read it.  Did you also see that it means someone who is subject to mistreatment?  It sounds like you're saying we're all morons in here because I don't think any of us agree with the price increases, but we still participate.  Everyone except you I guess...

Back
Top Bottom