SNAKES!SNAKES!SNAKES!SNAKES!SNAKES!SNAKES!SNAKES!

301mv0k.jpg

10hjehy.jpg

2r7lg5i.jpg

I got some videos, I'll upload them in a few or turn them into gifs

man snakes scare the @!%* outta me. cant understand how some of yall could keep these as a pet knowing damn well if they could they would take you out

I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHER@#$%^$* SNAKES IN THIS MOTHER@#$#$#$# THREAD!!

Just playing, snakes are pretty dope.

Where the king cobras at son?

I heard a pretty freaky story about a snake the other day, this happened to my brothers friend who had a pet snake and she loved it. She used to take it out ofits tank and let it curl up at the end of her bed at night, which is pretty weird imo. Then all of a sudden it started to stretch out and lay next to her, likeif it was sleeping with her or something. She said didn't think anything of it, but what was bothering her was that the snake wasn't eating for awhile. She said she got pretty concerned about the snake and took it to a vet. He didn't know what was up until she she told him how it sleeps next to herand then he made sure that she knew she had to euthanize the snake immediately because it was getting ready to eat her!

I don't mind snakes or anything but after that story there's no way in hell I'd get one.

Small/medium sized snakes I'm not that scared of, like gardener snakes...but if I saw that big albino snake in person I'd probably faint.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Where the king cobras at son?

I heard a pretty freaky story about a snake the other day, this happened to my brothers friend who had a pet snake and she loved it. She used to take it out of its tank and let it curl up at the end of her bed at night, which is pretty weird imo. Then all of a sudden it started to stretch out and lay next to her, like if it was sleeping with her or something. She said didn't think anything of it, but what was bothering her was that the snake wasn't eating for a while. She said she got pretty concerned about the snake and took it to a vet. He didn't know what was up until she she told him how it sleeps next to her and then he made sure that she knew she had to euthanize the snake immediately because it was getting ready to eat her!

I don't mind snakes or anything but after that story there's no way in hell I'd get one.

Okay read my post on the first page. Now I know my boy was lyin. And the story you heard was a LIE.

Back
Top Bottom