Snapping Turtle Vs. Mice...*WARNED* GRAPHIC Vol. DAYUM!

That was intense...
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I couldnt even watch half of it
smh.gif

I was trippin on how the mice were still movin after they were ripped up.

That turtle was ruthless. I wonder who would win, a shark or alligator against a snapping turtle? And not a turtle as small as that one, I'm talking about the bigger ones

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the way it just popped the heads off like a doll is wild, and then you see HALF of the body still trying to swim away thats crazy fam

oh man, snappers. As kids we'd always tease each other that a snapper was going to bite your toes off when you're swimming in the lake. And at the back of your mind you know it can happen. We don't have the huge huge gator snappers in MN but even the regular ones can put the hurt on your digits.

I did rescue a baby snapper once though, he was about the size of a silver dollar. That's the closest I've been to one
laugh.gif

the mouse at the 2:50 mark had heart. lil man was swimming away even though his body was split in 2.

anyway, that was disgusting and i nvr knew ppl actually would want a snapping turtle has a pet.....very cruel.....

Dude befriended the little guys before dropping them into the tank of death. Not cool.

put a bunch of these turtles on the subway tracks in new york and let them go to work.

would my new york heads agree with those one?? instead of seeing rats on the tracks late at night you'll just see a bunch of tails

i youtube'd "damn nature you scary" and this is what i got.
roll.gif
roll.gif

if black pple had their own discovery channel lulz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I dont usually get disturbed by @%@! on the interwebz but that @%@! was hard to watch. That thing was ripping those mice apart like it was nothing. Intestines floating in the water, half bodies swimming trying to escape, %##+!!# mouse heads floating in the water.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen
indifferent.gif
son, what you saw was being done to a MICE, a dam rodent, now imagine that same thing applied to a human being

what I have seen on the internet cant EVER be unseen
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I stay away from @%++ like that. I would not be able to handle watching @%++ like that. I retract my last statement.

Back
Top Bottom