SNEAKER CON - WASHINGTON, DC 4/2/11

Was there, got a few steals. Black/Royal 1's $130, 04 Olympic 7's $100, and Powder Blue 9's $60 all NDS. Event overall was eh.

Was there, got a few steals. Black/Royal 1's $130, 04 Olympic 7's $100, and Powder Blue 9's $60 all NDS. Event overall was eh.

I went, it was pretty fun. Got some Black/Red Jordan VI's for a decent price, a couple tees and got to talk kicks. I didn't stay for SneakGeekz, though. Overall, pretty cool event.

Some of the kids there were BEASTS, though. Dudes had their moms out there selling their kicks for them.

I went, it was pretty fun. Got some Black/Red Jordan VI's for a decent price, a couple tees and got to talk kicks. I didn't stay for SneakGeekz, though. Overall, pretty cool event.

Some of the kids there were BEASTS, though. Dudes had their moms out there selling their kicks for them.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

roll.gif

Type of stuff that deters you from such events...

nooooooooooo
roll.gif

worst part is...thats a grown #!% man...with 3D glasses on

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

roll.gif

Type of stuff that deters you from such events...

nooooooooooo
roll.gif

worst part is...thats a grown #!% man...with 3D glasses on

I got "lucky" and got 2 pairs of Lucky for $300 each. Both VNDS and as i was walking out some kid in line offer me $410 for a pair so i sold it to him and still have one pair left

I got "lucky" and got 2 pairs of Lucky for $300 each. Both VNDS and as i was walking out some kid in line offer me $410 for a pair so i sold it to him and still have one pair left

that video has me disgusted

and how the hell they gonna have a party in majors small %!% crowded %!% shop

that video has me disgusted

and how the hell they gonna have a party in majors small %!% crowded %!% shop

That vid was purposely over the top, so I get the point. But God, did I cringe while watching it.

I have nothing personal against Major, but I too am wondering if the event had to be held in front or out back. Then again, I haven't been there in forever. So they might not have the same space constraints as they once did.

That vid was purposely over the top, so I get the point. But God, did I cringe while watching it.

I have nothing personal against Major, but I too am wondering if the event had to be held in front or out back. Then again, I haven't been there in forever. So they might not have the same space constraints as they once did.

Back
Top Bottom