Sneaker Design Thread

[h1]I was thinking, since many sneaker heads also enjoy drawing and designing sneakers, that we could have a thread where we could post designs and get feedback.[/h1]
If anyone has designs that they'd like to get some attention, feel free to post them here

I'll start by posting a sketch/render I did the other day. 

Hey, lovin' the sole and the ankle support. The sole is very unique and you did a great job on the PEAK logo. 

I like the second one the best. It is the most unique out of all of them. I like the ankle the best there.

Thank you fr the feedback, and from the feedback I've gotten on Instagram, a lot of people agree with you. The problem is that I set the price point fairly low for this project, so making that design work wouldn't have been cost effective. I opted to simplify it, while hopefully still keeping the design equally appealing.

i'm loving this thread so far! Niketalk definitely needs this

here's my contribution, tips and criticisms welcome

These are all mine! if you want to see more follow me on instagram @diegos_drawings 
happy.gif

and just in case someone criticizes my lack of shading my drawings

Im new to this sneaker talk, but I am 18 years old a freshman in college. Really want to become a sneaker designer, here's an example of mine, what do ya think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom