Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Wait are you sure? Just looked at their Bodega's Upcoming Releases post and this was on it. 
Yo i swear they did a switcheroo bro! That **** was listed at $130...
nerd.gif

some people just dont learn by posting good info out to the masses. Please stop fellas. This isnt the NT of old where a select few of ppl see this info.

For guys with sizing questions on this style of puma. Tts will be hard to put on but will be the right length  .5 up will leave you with a roomy toebox but make life a lot easier putting the shoe on!  Lol

Relax, guys. phar0's intentions were to purely help others. Considering SNS really isn't under the radar, the anticipation of these being released silently would not alter your chances by much. Also, that price may or may not change. I have people abroad that state the $130 price is in reference to the less aesthetically pleasing LTWT model. I can't contact my guy in Sweden to actually head over to SNS to verify, but my friend in Australia said the LTWT models went for $150 AUD (+/- $130 USD)...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

For guys with sizing questions on this style of puma. Tts will be hard to put on but will be the right length  .5 up will leave you with a roomy toebox but make life a lot easier putting the shoe on!  Lol
Do you got wide feet? I would prefer a more snug toe box so my tts would probably be better. I just dont want them to be too small! lol 

Do you got wide feet? I would prefer a more snug toe box so my tts would probably be better. I just dont want them to be too small! lol 
I do not have wide feet. I also like a more snug fit. If you have any experience trying on the RF Cove Puma disc blaze. They fit almost the same. I ended up getting a 9.5 in those and wear a 10 in Asic GL3 as another point of reference. I will admit that my only experience with the Blaze of Glory's are gr releases at the puma store though.

theres a few uk websites getting them but the select few are the usual sites that slow down right when they drop and when you refresh everything is gone lol

I do not have wide feet. I also like a more snug fit. If you have any experience trying on the RF Cove Puma disc blaze. They fit almost the same. I ended up getting a 9.5 in those and wear a 10 in Asic GL3 as another point of reference. I will admit that my only experience with the Blaze of Glory's are gr releases at the puma store though.
Wait so you size up in GL3? I thought that only ppl with wide feet size up on those. I go TTS on GL3 and like how its snug. Think im just gonna go TTS on these and hopefully should be fine.

Asia Pacific region stockist:

Kasina, South Korea
Deal, Shanghai, China
PUMA Store Sanlitun, Beijing, China
PUMA, Store Harbour City, Hong Kong
D-Mop, Hong Kong
Crossover, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Limited EDT, Singapore
Juice Store, Taipei
Highs and Lows, Perth, Australia
Laced, Brisbane, Australia

Burn Rubber will have these and plans on posting the remaining stock online, but with the amount of calls we are getting I doubt any make it online. Even at $200 these will take about 10 mins to sell out.

Wait so you size up in GL3? I thought that only ppl with wide feet size up on those. I go TTS on GL3 and like how its snug. Think im just gonna go TTS on these and hopefully should be fine.
i dont have wide feet and i size up on gl3s. idk id be scared to order a 10. feel like it would be way too snug. 

also sns wont let me log in ad the password recovery thing isnt working for me. ugh lol

I could probably do .5 down on gl3's but i like the camel toe to close on those so i go with .5 up. gl3 fit me pretty perfect even at .5 up so no complaints here.

i dont have wide feet and i size up on gl3s. idk id be scared to order a 10. feel like it would be way too snug. 

also sns wont let me log in ad the password recovery thing isnt working for me. ugh lol
Looks like login is also not working for me but I know my pw is correct. I will just try when it gets closer.

ugh debit/credit would be quicker on sns but i have to use my paypal. fml i will prob strike out 

COPPED off sneakersnstuff. Thx for the info y'all some kind people on this forum

Last edited:
think i snagged a 9.5... we will see if they cancel.  i thought it was free shipping though?

im an idiot and did both colorways but each their own separate order. you think they would combine? 

Ordered both colorways off SNS with some socks & shirts. Needed that free shipping...

yes i hope they run small because i went .5 up my true to size anybody

what colorway did people get?

Back
Top Bottom