Sneaker ID

Hi, does anyone happen to know the name of these shoes?

thank you in advance
107CDAD4-CC04-4A62-B6A9-D89BC010EA29.jpeg

Makes me wonder whether there’ll be someone that would bite that size9 at that price on Stockx nowadays or not.

BTW for OP, NL stands for no liner, so how they made this shoe and its sizing are different from regular dunks tho. Had Low Edition of NL and I can actually step on and the bend the heel portion If I wanted to wear them that way because..., they were built w/ no liners. Never owned high, but I’d say half size down at least, otherwise, you need a thicker socks or double socks to wear them comfortably.

Last edited:
Yea I have the brown/Grey lows only reason I recognized these cuz I’ve been out the shoe game since around the time these came out. Need to go to my parents and see if they’re still over there lol

Yea I have the brown/Grey lows only reason I recognized these cuz I’ve been out the shoe game since around the time these came out. Need to go to my parents and see if they’re still over there lol
Welcome back and you’d be amazed to know that your brown beater is also like this on the game now if they are in DS...

https://stockx.com/nike-dunk-low-nl...m_medium=nativeshare&utm_campaign=productpage

Had this one (and probably still do somewhere in my storage) and wouldn’t mind wearing that pair again during the upcoming summer as a slip on tho.
E3487989-9EC2-4AC8-BFAD-C33A7A791691.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom