Sneaker Pimp San Fran August 29 8:00 pm 21+

sneaker-pimps-san-francisco-2009-2.jpg

Anybody going?

it was lightweight garbage, besides the Clipse and some thick *@# chick with white on. *@# was looking DAMN!!!!!!!

^^^ and NOBODY took pics of that fat booty ????

Wish I was there ... a few of my lady friends that went told me they were bored.

Originally Posted by got shoes

it was lightweight garbage, besides the Clipse and some thick *@# chick with white on. *@# was looking DAMN!!!!!!!

Yo any pics! I'm pretty sure flashes were going on. Lol

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ and NOBODY took pics of that fat booty ????

Wish I was there ... a few of my lady friends that went told me they were bored.

naw i didnt, it got a little too crowded. and your friends were right, it was a snooze fest until the Clipse came out.

I was there and saw dunksrnice and his girlfriend.

Wasn't it a 21 and up event?

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

First one I've missed.....sounds like I actually didn't miss much.
yeah same here ive been to every event but this one. i remember when it was just at a small art gallery. they only add a few new things everyyear. the performances is what kept me going all the other years.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I was there and saw dunksrnice and his girlfriend.

Wasn't it a 21 and up event?

LOL .. I see that kid and his girl everywhere .... THey look like they way under 21 to me.

i was able to make it with a few friends, haha we came like 3 cars full, it was alright everyone just standing around, but the clipse really set the mood andchanged the whole night. dude who won the lebrons looked like he had no idea what they are.

Back
Top Bottom