Sneaker prices at an all time high unappreciation / Last Dance stimulus package Post

I mean I understand that pair going for $$. Signed, game worn, rookie season I get it but not for $500k :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: I wish I still had my white laser 4 pack. I bet it’d be hard to find a ds set with the hat and shirt included too. Always wanted the black pair too just never got them

edit: damb just looked on eBay there’s a ds set size 10.5 :nerd: :nerd:
Mines is a DS size 10.5

Was checking prices on St _ _ _x and G _ _ t and couldn't believe the prices on some of these shoes.

SBs and Jordans seem be climbing higher and higher with no end in sight (slight exaggeration).

SB's have made a huge comeback, I guess it started with the panda pigeons or maybe even before that.

And with the recent MJ doc, most of the older models have gone up (looking at you last shots and Chicago 1).

How long do y'all think this sneaker bull market (no pun) will last for? I'm hoping things calm down again. Miss the days when SBs were the forgotten child of Nike.
It depends on demand and supply over time, my opinion. Hyped demand, high prices paid on limited sneakers. How long? Time will tell. Good question.

Mediocre *** documentary

5ea6d08d0fc6396c5e0dbe94.png

Lovely!
I have some 1s that I doubled and tripled up on... where’s the best place to unload em? I haven’t resell sneakers in minute so I’m out the loop

Never a dull moment aepps20 aepps20 :rofl:

And, like others said, I'm a little surprised sneaker prices are going up given the current environment.

Very happy that the market is booming. A clear sign that the economy despite LIBCLOWN-44 is CLEARLY KICKING MAJOR, MAJOR , MAJOR REAR END (emphasis on the bass on my voice).

Man, time flys! back when I started collecting from like 06-11 sneakers was a small tight knit community thing NT/ISS forums and now EVERYONE is a sneakerhead and part of this community-culture per say but wasn't really there during the good ol' days. When the only bred 1's you can get were OG's, 94's, or 01's. The only cement/bred IV's you can get were from 99! When having a pair of some wild SB's would have heads who weren't sneakerheads wondering where'd you get them joints. If it ain't some Travis Scott's, Off-Whites, Bred 1's, or something hype behind it nobody cares.

what stores are open that sneakers are re-selling for so much money

i refused to ship shoes in a time like this
i dont trust the mail and i dont trust stockx shipping locations

i hope these prices stay high when things start to open up in nyc

People spending less money in general.

You got kids getting stimulus checks but don’t pay no bills, just a extra $1200 for kicks.

08841B19-5F6E-45A8-AF38-AA6A2DBE7E63.jpeg

I’m a fan of 1’s like many people but this is a clown colorway and even at this not so high price (yes it’s high but relatively speaking, it’s low) this is absolutely absurd.

People are on social media posting their “Got Em” screenshots from SNKRS like getting these Ronald McDonald 1’s is an accomplishment. I’d like to believe that it’s the less savvy consumer that’s buying Court Purple Jordan 1’s but there’s a bunch of NT folks freaking out about these.

It’s unbelievable where the culture has gone.

I just be wanting some Air Maxes at times but not spending $100+ on some damn shoes
Me too. I just be on ebay offering WAY under asking price, they'll just say no right but every once in a while you get lucky. Just got some SF AF1s and some Air Max Uptempos both nds for 40 and 50. Outlet mall just opened back up here, before Rona a few months ago they had AM720s for like 50 in the gold and the black based ones around 89. fluid hips fluid hips do you sell sz 13?

I’m glad my sneaker enthusiasm isn’t close to what it once was. I still follow threads and keep up to date with stuff. But the desire to purchase everything that comes out isn’t there anymore for me.

Media Day Lebron 7’s and Flints for me, and after that, unless I find something for an extremely low price. It’s nothing I’m going out of my way to purchase for the rest of the year.

Man, time flys! back when I started collecting from like 06-11 sneakers was a small tight knit community thing NT/ISS forums and now EVERYONE is a sneakerhead and part of this community-culture per say but wasn't really there during the good ol' days. When the only bred 1's you can get were OG's, 94's, or 01's. The only cement/bred IV's you can get were from 99! When having a pair of some wild SB's would have heads who weren't sneakerheads wondering where'd you get them joints. If it ain't some Travis Scott's, Off-Whites, Bred 1's, or something hype behind it nobody cares.
Alot of people like that here now on NT. Some older heads are into the travis, off whites, unions, Adidas yeezys, and fogs. Times and interests have evolved. NT ain't the old NT, kinda wish it was.

Back
Top Bottom