• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 224707,
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 224707

Soooo

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is better suited to the General forum, but, since you're new and can't post there yet, I'll leave this thread open for a bit so you can get some feedback.

Your right to self-determination with respect to your body and your personal finances should not be in dispute. These are your choices to make, and no one else's.
Anyone who believes otherwise doesn't deserve your time.

This topic is better suited to the General forum, but, since you're new and can't post there yet, I'll leave this thread open for a bit so you can get some feedback.

Your right to self-determination with respect to your body and your personal finances should not be in dispute. These are your choices to make, and no one else's.
Sorry I have no idea what I’m doing on here but I’ll figure it out. He’s actually an amazing guy he’s just being an ******* (no pun intended) about this one topic because I conceded and then un-conceded. I appreciate your support, that’s one in my favor I just want some new 90s.

Alsooo he’s a vegetarian if you know what I mean so that’s part of this equation. Ahem.

hmmmm.gif

This thread has TREMENDOUS upside.

Backside? Troll attempt written all over?

36C9D5BC-8B0A-47B7-9A13-C947609B8236.GIF

You should be able to buy more EQT's like the ones you posted in the WDYWT thread on Feb 21st! What an outrage!

@Juicebox215 make sure to tag him so that we can get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this immediately!

It's as simple as typing the '@' symbol followed by whatever his user name is.

Por ejemplo: @ninjahood @freeze @numbah1grimey @dcallamerican @SC kid @wavycrocket @shotsrangout

Last edited:
hmmmm.gif

You should be able to buy more EQT's like the ones you posted in the WDYWT thread on Feb 21st! What an outrage!

@Juicebox215 make sure to tag him so that we can get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this immediately!

Por ejemplo: @ninjahood @freeze @numbah1grimey @dcallamerican @SC kid @wavycrocket @shotsrangout
Haha the sarcasm is real. And no this bull**** ultimatum is real. I’m actually surprised they let the thread go too. I know how to tag someone I have a brain but thank you for the tutorial.

Unless your finances are tied together (joint accounts, etc.) then it's not really his business. If you're not able to pay your bills or buying sneakers is making you sacrifice other, more important, areas of life, then maybe you should cut back. As for the ultimatum, if you don't want to do any physical act, then don't. If you do, then do. No one that genuinely cares about you is gonna try to force you into doing something you don't want to do that only works to their benefit.

Unless your finances are tied together (joint accounts, etc.) then it's not really his business. If you're not able to pay your bills or buying sneakers is making you sacrifice other, more important, areas of life, then maybe you should cut back. As for the ultimatum, if you don't want to do any physical act, then don't. If you do, then do. No one that genuinely cares about you is gonna try to force you into doing something you don't want to do that only works to their benefit.
Finances aren’t joint. Just saving for something. It’s less him trying to help me more him doing anything to get his way and he thinks I’ll give in. I told him I bet I’d get all his sneaker people to agree I’m right and it’s a stupid ultimatum. This is the test. But I forgot this forum is mainly men so it’s a gamble. The feminist approach is moot because he’d never do anything I don’t want. He’s trying to get me to agree.

hmmmm.gif

And I like EQTs. Sue me.

This man does not respect you or your agency over your body.

Attempting to tie sexual favors (that you do not enjoy) to shoe buying should be a giant red flag as to his morals and true personality.

No problem at all.

i cant believe im entertaining this but have you done this uncomfortable position before? Im guessing you have since you know its uncomfortable.

If so than get your shoes juicebox

if not make sure the shoes are worth it

i cant believe im entertaining this but have you done this uncomfortable position before? Im guessing you have since you know its uncomfortable.

No comment. Not part of the equation. Although he says it is.

And only like two pairs I can think of would be worth it

age aint even part of the equation but im just entertaining you since this thread you made was quite funny
Haha I try to keep a sense of humor about things. And three pairs. Three pairs would be worth it.

maybe. but he probably hoping you do buy a pair :lol:

i cant even get mines to even entertain that uncomfortable position :lol:
He tries to get me to buy them all day. Sending pictures and whatnot. He fights dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom