Sneaker size and fit

this question is pretty general but I have been wearing a size 10 for a while but I have some size 9.5. I cannot fit below a 9.5. My toes just touch the tipof the toe box with a 9.5 and do not in a 10. I feel like my toes "dig" (for a lack of a better term) better in a 9.5 but at the same time my toesare pushing out the toe box. like litterly the toe box is seperating from the sole in the 9.5 should I just go with 9.5 for now on cause i feel more with mytoes or stick with the 10 so i dont crush my toes up.

true. even some of the size 10 I got crush my toes. but if they were a 9.5 i'd be in the Dr. office with turf toe and ingrown nails. thanks for youradvise. anyone else want to chime in. I value everyone's opinion.

Sounds like you may have wide feet(?) Some shoes are build wider than others unfortunately.

Next time you want advice on sizing information for a shoe you can't try on, try to provide information on how what shoes you've got fit: Somebody maybe able to make a comparison for you.

I dont have wide feet.

Im more looking for an opinion on how other people prefer their fit. (on second thought I should of stated that in the OP.)

Back
Top Bottom