Sneakerhead's 2,000 Nikes make a ShoeZeum

Although I'm originally from the Bay Area, I never seemed to think that Southern California (yet alone the city I'm living in now - San Diego) would have someone like this.  Pretty cool article, and hopefully I can go see this "ShoeZeum" for myself.  Anyone know if this guy is a known NTer?

Although I'm originally from the Bay Area, I never seemed to think that Southern California (yet alone the city I'm living in now - San Diego) would have someone like this.  Pretty cool article, and hopefully I can go see this "ShoeZeum" for myself.  Anyone know if this guy is a known NTer?

Im speechless. This guy is nuts. I would give 1 of my nuts just to see the ShoeZeum in person...well...maybe i wouldnt but still I would love to see it in person! Wow!
pimp.gif

Im speechless. This guy is nuts. I would give 1 of my nuts just to see the ShoeZeum in person...well...maybe i wouldnt but still I would love to see it in person! Wow!
pimp.gif

Dude's got a ton of shoes for sure, but a lot of it is nothing special to be honest. He's got some rare stuff and some really cool pairs. But more often than not, the stuff he's "selling" is a ton of outlet fodder. He puts up eBay auctions with hilariously ******ed BIN prices just to draw attention to the place. He had an air max 96 lot for sale for like $1,200 that was composed of a couple pairs of OG 96s (DS, shrinkwrapped, and guaranteed to crack) and then about 8 pairs of 96/180 hybrids that hit racks for like $30. What a great piece of history
grin.gif
 And if a shoe has a lame nickname, he has a cheap prop to go with it. The McDonald's hyperdunks come to mind, sitting there with some happy meal boxes or something. Oh, and he's a reseller. Decent idea, ehhhh execution, and insane reseller prices. No thanks.

Dude's got a ton of shoes for sure, but a lot of it is nothing special to be honest. He's got some rare stuff and some really cool pairs. But more often than not, the stuff he's "selling" is a ton of outlet fodder. He puts up eBay auctions with hilariously ******ed BIN prices just to draw attention to the place. He had an air max 96 lot for sale for like $1,200 that was composed of a couple pairs of OG 96s (DS, shrinkwrapped, and guaranteed to crack) and then about 8 pairs of 96/180 hybrids that hit racks for like $30. What a great piece of history
grin.gif
 And if a shoe has a lame nickname, he has a cheap prop to go with it. The McDonald's hyperdunks come to mind, sitting there with some happy meal boxes or something. Oh, and he's a reseller. Decent idea, ehhhh execution, and insane reseller prices. No thanks.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
 where are you guys finding this extra info? I thought this guy had an insane amount of OGs from the article. But i guess not. What a let down now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
 where are you guys finding this extra info? I thought this guy had an insane amount of OGs from the article. But i guess not. What a let down now
grin.gif

^ I'm basing my assessment from his eBay auctions, and the huge description he wrote himself (which appeared to be the only reason the listings were there in the first place, to get people to see/read it). He had lots of pictures of the joint and the displays, etc. He does have a lot of OGs. He also has a lot of crap.

^ I'm basing my assessment from his eBay auctions, and the huge description he wrote himself (which appeared to be the only reason the listings were there in the first place, to get people to see/read it). He had lots of pictures of the joint and the displays, etc. He does have a lot of OGs. He also has a lot of crap.

I met the guy back in the day when he used to clear the San Ysidro oulet out and bought a pair of Trainer 1 SBs from him, crazy that he got this far.

I met the guy back in the day when he used to clear the San Ysidro oulet out and bought a pair of Trainer 1 SBs from him, crazy that he got this far.

i remember his collection auction on ebay and some of the kicks he was selling the prices were pretty high.

Back
Top Bottom