Sneakerheads in New Orleans Showing All Heat Crazy Kicks

from New Orleans the french capital of the US and he calls it BARRDUUHS. Come on

man they got some
devil.gif
heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!theyre crazy yo.......thats all i gotta say, theyre crazy....in a good way.

They got some heat and i know they didnt even show all they had would have liked to see it all, but cant complain with what they showed us...

these dudes had heat, but what got me going were their comments before and after each shoe. they were too funny and remained cool and humble the whole time.

son..i've never seen that air force 1 set...$2000....what??? haha....crazy

yo what did dude keep the shoes wrapped in?? was it a towel and plastic?? are towels bad for shoes??

Originally Posted by khadafi252

other than the accents (can't stand southern accents, sorry), not only did these dudes have some HEAT, but they were also HUMBLE, something alot of sneakerheads don't act like when they post their crappy collections. i like how they said they weren't doing it for fame.

did he say some were damaged in katrina? if so, damn, i feel for him.

bow wow and JD, if you're reading, THAT'S A COLLECTION. your guys' so-called 'collections' are TRASH compared to what i saw on here. instead of acting like it's a battle, be more humble too. later.
Preach. Everyone had this mindset on this website back when it first started.

p.s. - I want my OG screen name back!

Seem like nice guys just havin fun with what they enjoy.... That is what most of us started collecting for and why this website took off when it began... Andalso why it was easy to make friends and get hooked up for retail on ANYTHING ANYWHERE because people were not in it for profit, just the love of kicks...Likemy screenname, I am sure that 90% of the people on here have no idea what it was... On another note.. Having Tuskegee AF1 that came out during black historymonth and not knowing what they represent was a bit ridiculous... Look it up sometime.. Thats my word..

Back
Top Bottom