**>> Sneakernews.com and the incessant love for Air Jordans featured on CNBC <<**

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

great video yu ming

the most i sold a pair for was $ 2500.00 for a pair of ray allan 8's and $ 850.00 for jordan china 1's plus $800.00 for air max 1 amsterdams black pink yeezys for $750.00 ect

sometimes you make a very nice profit sometime you take a very big loss if you dont sell in time 
sometimes your lucky to get back what you paid

plus reselling sneakers is not the same anymore 

the money is hardly there 

only on some shoes 

sold alot of other shoes over the years in the range of $30.00 to $700.00 and anywhere in between

but its really hit or miss on reselling if you have a love of shoes

because its hard sometimes and you might regret what you have sold

wish i never sold alot of my shoes but the black pink yeeyz i wish i kept or at sold for alot more
frown.gif
2500 for those ray allen 8s
eek.gif

what was retail on them at hoh? 150$?

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

“They have total faith in what we design, that it’s going to be...done with the highest quality"????!!!! MJ aint just say that...smh

“We have designed our own business, and niched out our own business with the consumer,

“They have total faith in what we design, that it’s going to be...done with the highest quality"????!!!! MJ aint just say that...smh

“We have designed our own business, and niched out our own business with the consumer,

On another note, looking at this video makes me want to stop buying kicks altogether. I remember buying what you like just because. Now, it's different. People are doing it to be cool, and not because it's what they like. Maybe I'm sounding like an old fart, but it just doesn't feel the same anymore, I can't put my finger on it.

On another note, looking at this video makes me want to stop buying kicks altogether. I remember buying what you like just because. Now, it's different. People are doing it to be cool, and not because it's what they like. Maybe I'm sounding like an old fart, but it just doesn't feel the same anymore, I can't put my finger on it.

Originally Posted by beh235

ur definitely on da right track.....its like sneaker that go for ALOT are kicks with manufactured rarity

before da highly coveted were people's champs, kicks that people loved no matter how GRed they were

like when air max 95's first dropped and da demand was so crazy nike retroed em 2 years later in 97

....like i can care 2 craps about "kid robot air max 87" but

because i don't have em it makes me less of a "sneakerhead"?
eyes.gif
grin.gif

overall though most of da kicks i got i got zero regrets about because i never bought things "because how rare they were" i bought em because i liked em.

Originally Posted by beh235

ur definitely on da right track.....its like sneaker that go for ALOT are kicks with manufactured rarity

before da highly coveted were people's champs, kicks that people loved no matter how GRed they were

like when air max 95's first dropped and da demand was so crazy nike retroed em 2 years later in 97

....like i can care 2 craps about "kid robot air max 87" but

because i don't have em it makes me less of a "sneakerhead"?
eyes.gif
grin.gif

overall though most of da kicks i got i got zero regrets about because i never bought things "because how rare they were" i bought em because i liked em.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

great video yu ming

the most i sold a pair for was $ 2500.00 for a pair of ray allan 8's and $ 850.00 for jordan china 1's plus $800.00 for air max 1 amsterdams black pink yeezys for $750.00 ect

sometimes you make a very nice profit sometime you take a very big loss if you dont sell in time 

only on some shoes 

sold alot of other shoes over the years in the range of $30.00 to $700.00 and anywhere in between

wish i never sold alot of my shoes but the black pink yeeyz i wish i kept or at sold for alot more
frown.gif
eek.gif

i believe so 

Originally Posted by xbiker47

great video yu ming

only on some shoes 

frown.gif
eek.gif

i believe so 

haha just had that posted up on my facebook. amazing it made first page on yahoo sports section.

haha just had that posted up on my facebook. amazing it made first page on yahoo sports section.

Back
Top Bottom