Sneakerpimps MIAMI

Good event, nice displays of shoes, and art work....too bad it was raining outside and the venue had no A/C too damn hot.... Good to see everyone out rocking their sneaks...

So how'd you like the event? I mean to start it off I never knew so many people were into kicks down here. I remember 4 years ago there wasnt even half as many. I thought it was a dope event, kicks on display werent O_O but they were dope. I thought the only problem was the ac, sweating like crazy.

Anyone get a tat or any t's? I picked up a t. But it was good seeing so many damn shoeheads. God bless

i was gonna swing by a bit after 8pm as i would head to my girl's house, but i saw it was raining and i just kept going ... guessing it was a good turn out

sooo. any pics?
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

ForSale: DS Pearl and Red Jordan XXs sz 14... PM me!!

sz 12 Green Bean Vs FOR SALE!!!

yea fat joe was there in the fire red 3's coming out next year if i must say he is a cocky person, and from now on end he gets no sign of respect from me.

Damn you Jenny those Zoo's are disgusting....

:pimp:
pimp.gif

GIVE GHENGES A BREAK, PLEASE!
SO HOT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON​

Hes cocky b/c of what he did a few weeks ago at a sneaker comp. Saying he has better shoes then everyone blah blah. But of course he does, dude is a millionaire.. but w/e. I thought he was like a big teddy bear, lol.. i asked him if we could lean back and he was like NAHHH MAMA LETS LET IT RAIN. It was funny. After i said "thanks mr.joe" and he goes AIGHT AIGHT CLEAR IT UP. Lmao. Funny dude..

And Rishi- THANKSSS. lol
israel Chai.

I was there last night around midnight. Nice event all around but it was way too hot in there. Appreciate the pics bana, didnt bring my camera.

all the ladies lookin nice in their shoes....
dope Zoos...and Bana... your girl in the Agassis is very cute :pimp:
pimp.gif

I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

ForSale: DS Pearl and Red Jordan XXs sz 14... PM me!!

sz 12 Green Bean Vs FOR SALE!!!

those vans on the first page :nerd:
nerd.gif

bad day to wear invisible af1's damn it was hot
TEAMPLATANO

MANGU 4 LIFE

Back
Top Bottom