Sneakers and Traveling

Oh my first topic
embarassed.gif
Well i was wondering if you go on a vacation andyou want to have like 5 pairs of sneakers with you. How do you take them with you? I dont feel comftorable to put them joints in a suitcase... In the BAPE bookthere is 1 photo of a Sneaker Travel Case bot its like Hermés so its very expensive. So if you fellow NT:ers have any ideas or links for ok priced SneakerCases just post a link or something!

PS: Dont mind my english im from Finland...

PSS: NT Mods... If this is @ the wrong place lock it down... Plz be easy on me
eyes.gif

Sneaker Case? Pssshhh Why? I put all my belongings in a check in and just put my kicks in a carry-on. This way they stay with me. If you have a decent sizecarry-on and you lay the sneakers like they come in a box, you can put a few pairs.

It just dont feel comftorable beacuse then i worry that something is going to hapend to them:S

I think you will get more response at the General Forum.
My question to you though is, why do you need 5 pair of sneakers?
When i travel, it's usually one comfortable pair of walking shoes (black) and boots/shoes that can be dressed up or down. Optional would be some commandostyle boots for going outdoors as an alternative for the sneakers. I think those 2-3 shoes would cover you for anything you need when it comes to footwear.

My suggestion would be to put them in a duffle/travel bag and just stuff anything you can inside it: ie: socks, underwear, undershirts, etc.. to save space.

Last time I went abroad, I brought just two pairs of sneakers: the pair I wore on my feet and a second pair. I just put the second pair in a plastic bag andstuffed it with the rest of my stuff in my luggage.

laugh.gif
i have this problem ALL the time. i always over pack and have to havea pair
of shoes for each outfit. i'm always stressed about theft, lost luggage, etc., but
so far i haven't had any problems. i usually take a pic of all my shoes i pack just
to have in case anything were to happen, but at the end of the day, finding the
shoes again in my size is not even worth the amount of money i may get. i
recently brought about 12 pairs that included red and black supreme blazers,
stash bw, huarache lights, white/cement and cool grey 4s, jd AM lights,
persian bws, kid robots AM1s, bacons 90, atmos AM1s, and structures.
wheewww that was a long flight home
roll.gif

I usually take 4 or 5 pairs depends on where im goin and for how long. I usually just put them in my suitcase.

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

It just dont feel comftorable beacuse then i worry that something is going to hapend to them:S
I hear you. Let me re-phrase. Whatever you would normally put in a bag that you carry onto the plane with you, take it out and transfer to it to abag that you would check in. Now put nothing but kicks in your carry on bag. This way you carry your kicks on to the plane.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Last time I went abroad, I brought just two pairs of sneakers: the pair I wore on my feet and a second pair. I just put the second pair in a plastic bag and stuffed it with the rest of my stuff in my luggage.
exactly.

hmmm unless your thirsty 2 shine cop a pair or 2 of sneaks u dont mind beating up. Takin 5 wow your takin chances,

dont try n be fly just have fun.. Probly ruin some crispy kicks in the gift shops.

you really only need everyday shoes, a pair of dress shoes, and maybe one nice pair that can go with a lot of things your bringing. no point of bringing thatmany shoes imo

i have a few sneaker carrying bags so i use those, but i try to limit my self to only bring 3 pairs the most

one to f around in, one for going out, and sandals or something

my airmax 1 id's my "f around in" shoes
smokin.gif

haha. this happened to me on the last 2 cruises I went on. I remember taking like 5 pairs of SB's in asuitcase, with the boxes. That was a task pulling that suitcase around the port, so next time it'll just be 2 pairs carried in addition to the ones i'mwearing.

Originally Posted by King Sole

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

I hear you. Let me re-phrase. Whatever you would normally put in a bag that you carry onto the plane with you, take it out and transfer to it to a bag that you would check in. Now put nothing but kicks in your carry on bag. This way you carry your kicks on to the plane.
Thx!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom