Sneaker's Dozen: Celebrating 12 Years of Niketalk

kingcrux31

Staff member
This event will also double as the launch for the months delayed "MIGHTY NTPI" tees. Sorry guys. I just wanted to make it special for those who continue to support this site.
smile.gif

Click on the facebook event page HERE for more details.

will there be another bottle of goldschlager? (= see you again KC and fellow NTers. may luck strikes once more.

Look at all those brands who got NTPI's back!

Like a BAWSE!!!

Ima see yall there!

are you going to sell NTPI shirts on the event? didn't get a chance to pay you last time sir Jojo.

hope to see ya'll there!  much props to Sir Jo and the NTPI fam for another awesome event!

Originally Posted by AirStab77

do you see those brands supporting any sneaker event?! NT rules!!!

co-sign that! to quote sir superswag... "Like a BAWSE!!!"

Sorry guys, but how does the "Mighty NTPI" tee look like?

Btw, props to 12 years of
pimp.gif
!
Wish I could be there.

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by glitch008

Sorry guys, but how does the "Mighty NTPI" tee look like?

Btw, props to 12 years of
pimp.gif
!
Wish I could be there.
^BACKREAD!

just playin fam! here you go:

http://www.kingcrux31.com/2011/09/mighty-ntpi.html

i got you!

OT but those '94's lookin fresh man!

laugh.gif
Sup, D? Thanks man. Those 94s are the reason I've slowed down. Guess I've acquired my top grails already.Hook me up with those tees, pare. Sick!

^what's good con? ive read somewhere that there wont be any extra shirts to be sold at the event, only those who pre-ordered it will get the shirts. anyway if ever there'll be extras i'll let you know. i'll probably get one for myself as well. hit me up on viber for your size!

Been getting a lot of Qs regarding tomorrow's event. Hopefully this post will answer most of them.

1. Q: What time does it start?
A: Doors won't open until 11pm.

2. Q: I am not on #NT can I still come?
A: This is an open event. Everybody's welcome.

3. Q: How many tickets can we purchase?
A: Please limit your purchase to 5 stubs max. Each set includes 2 drink stubs and 1 raffle stub. Tickets will be sold at the door and will be a first come first served basis. Once the stubs are all gone you can still buy drinks from the bar. Seats are limited and this event will most likely be a standing-room only. (Who wants to be glued to a chair anyway when you got DJ Jena, DJ Teaze and Angelo Mendez playing?)

4. Q: Dress code?
A: Dress better. No shorts and flipflops for men.

5. Q: What can we expect?
A: It's gonna be a pretty chill night. Nothing crazy planned. Industry players will be there. Feel free to chat with them (but please don't bug them for a job or ask about sneaker releases). Prizes will be raffled off every hour starting 12 midnight until they are all are gone. Let's all kick it and enjoy good vibes!

6. Q: What prizes will be given away?
A: We're sticking to gift cheques this year to make it easier for everyone. This way you'll get your actual size from the store. There will be a silent auction for the signed DMC adidas Superstar size 9.5. 100% of the proceeds will go to charity (to be picked by #NT). Bids will be accepted from 11pm to 1am. The winner will be notified through email on Monday and payment should be made within 3 days. If we don't get a single bid then we'll raffle it off at 3am along with the Air Jordan XI Concord from Titan. Winners must claim their prizes before the next batch is announced. That should give you a window of at least 30 minutes. Failure to do so will forfeit your prize.

That's about it. I'll see you all tomorrow.

#NTXII!!!

(There will be no selling, no exhibit, no special performances and hopefully no reselling of stubs or prizes.)

Anniv-christmas party now happening. Quite a number of celebrities including michelle m and solein (mispelled?) And someone from azkals. Come by if you have time. Raffle hasn't started yet. Another epic evening.

Back
Top Bottom