Sneaker's Dozen: Celebrating 12 Years of Niketalk

Thanks Jojo... for the event.... it was a blast
happy.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Anniv-christmas party now happening. Quite a number of celebrities including michelle m and solein (mispelled?) And someone from azkals. Come by if you have time. Raffle hasn't started yet. Another epic evening.
si Piolo dumating ba 
laugh.gif

post some picture! picture

had a great time last night! won something from WIP Caps and wifey got a shirt from Titan 
smile.gif

hope to chat with ya'll next time! thanks for the great night! thanks Jo!

From grappas, to ronac, to kyss!

Congrats jo for a successful event!

Nice to see & chill wit OG's, contemporaries, & newbies alike!

Shout outs to jason16 (tanda na natin!), mackiecorrea, evILLest, gameover, monase, swooshie, austin, mickey, paul, solemover, rj, urbandubista & those who i bumped into but forgot to mention!

Thanks PUMA for the kicks!

NTPI too strong for yall!

Originally Posted by superswag

From grappas, to ronac, to kyss!

Congrats jo for a successful event!

Nice to see & chill wit OG's, contemporaries, & newbies alike!

Shout outs to jason16 (tanda na natin!), mackiecorrea, evILLest, gameover, monase, swooshie, austin, mickey, paul, solemover, rj, urbandubista & those who i bumped into but forgot to mention!

Thanks PUMA for the kicks!

NTPI too strong for yall!
what Puma's did you get chief? GC? which table were you at?

a few more were given after you left D. @ryan516 you the one who won 4 times? luckiest guy next to jess the concords winner.

Originally Posted by superswag

^yo mega yup got the puma GC! Sweet!

Oh we were at the table near the men's CR haha!!!

nice! GC for any pair right? 
so that's where y'all at? haha! nice! hope I can hang out with you guys next time!

a few more were given after you left D. @ryan516 you the one who won 4 times? luckiest guy next to jess the concords winner.
yo chief, what time did they announce the winner for the concords? kinda hungry so we left at around 3

Originally Posted by donmega

yo chief, what time did they announce the winner for the concords? kinda hungry so we left at around 3
even before 3. Concords was not raffled anymore. Jojo suddenly asked for the first person to give him 10 stubs and then an instant Concords pair for the lucky guy. that easy. that simple. that crazy. and mind you, only jess (the winner) and i went downstairs to buy those stubs. so it was really that easy.

Thanks urbandubista... I was really anticipating for the raffle of the concords unfotunately i didn't bring enough cash to buy myself 10 stubs.....

thanks @kingcrux31 and @solemovement for the great party! Kudos to all the sponsors, especially to NB! Thanks for the GC's!

even before 3. Concords was not raffled anymore. Jojo suddenly asked for the first person to give him 10 stubs and then an instant Concords pair for the lucky guy. that easy. that simple. that crazy. and mind you, only jess (the winner) and i went downstairs to buy those stubs. so it was really that easy.
I see, was still there when Jo announced it. just didn't have the extra cash for it haha! True though, it was a darn pretty good bargain for 'em concords. Hassle and Stress free. Congratulations to all of our fam that won, and to doc for takin' home the Superstar's 
pimp.gif

I see, was still there when Jo announced it. just didn't have the extra cash for it haha! True though, it was a darn pretty good bargain for 'em concords. Hassle and Stress free. Congratulations to all of our fam that won, and to doc for takin' home the Superstar's 
pimp.gif

Short on cash but I borrowed cash from a friend I'm with, but too late for the 10 stubs. All good though, went home with 2 GC's. 1 from Nike & 1 from NB. I already bought me a nice NB out of it. NB ML574FPO (Tropical Fruit Pack) 
happy.gif

Nice too see fellow sneakerheads, most of which I don't know yet. I'm the one responsible for making the NT12 Flyer/Poster for the event, collaborated the design with Jojo.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

pimp.gif

Short on cash but I borrowed cash from a friend I'm with, but too late for the 10 stubs. All good though, went home with 2 GC's. 1 from Nike & 1 from NB. I already bought me a nice NB out of it. NB ML574FPO (Tropical Fruit Pack) 
happy.gif

Nice too see fellow sneakerheads, most of which I don't know yet. I'm the one responsible for making the NT12 Flyer/Poster for the event, collaborated the design with Jojo.
that was one pretty dope poster bro! excellent work!

Originally Posted by AirStab77

pimp.gif

happy.gif

that was one pretty dope poster bro! excellent work!
Thanks man. It was Jojo's idea & mine.

Back
Top Bottom