Sneakers = responsibility

I was a care free person before i started collecting kicks.
laugh.gif
about 2 years back i had money to burn now I'm thinking about my budget cause i have to buy every pair i set out to get. i used to wear my beat up kicks like its nothing and i never used to stop at every sneaker store in the mall. i never cared about space for boxes and the temperature of a closet or having a connect to get the kicks early or knowing the release dates. i used to walk into stores ask for a size 15 in any Jordan retro and they would bring out a dusty pair of cool Grey IVs for $40 or black /red XIIs for $30. i guess i never realized sneakers would bring responsibility and stress. a few releases had my blood pressure all up
roll.gif
.... and not to mention keeping them clean while walking around.

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

I was a care free person before i started collecting kicks.
laugh.gif
about 2 years back i had money to burn now I'm thinking about my budget cause i have to buy every pair i set out to get. i used to wear my beat up kicks like its nothing and i never used to stop at every sneaker store in the mall. i never cared about space for boxes and the temperature of a closet or having a connect to get the kicks early or knowing the release dates. i used to walk into stores ask for a size 15 in any Jordan retro and they would bring out a dusty pair of cool Grey IVs for $40 or black /red XIIs for $30. i guess i never realized sneakers would bring responsibility and stress. a few releases had my blood pressure all up
roll.gif
.... and not to mention keeping them clean while walking around.

The Detox shall come soon

I used to get stressed out about my sneakers getting !$@*#@ up or whatever, but then I realized that really took the fun out of it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ISS welcomes your kind.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say that much man. Sneakers are still shoes, its just the fact people are spending 2-4 bills on shoes they all of a sudden like.

somebody issue a ban for this troll.

EDIT : I apologize for the misread little man.

Still Look at his SN.
laugh.gif

:

ISS welcomes your kind.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ah the comedy lol .

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

First of all somebody issue a ban for this troll.

Second of all you are buying fakes if the store still cares whi/red Xii when they released in 96 -
laugh.gif
, you probably went back in time though.

ISS welcomes your kind.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ah the comedy lol .
ha ban yourself slap nuts. it says black/red retro XIIs. iight there jerky?

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

I don't think its that serious.

It really aint.

If sneakers is your biggest problem/concern at the moment consider yourself lucky.

you need to flip those sneakers for an education

your paragraph looks like Hooked on Phonics didnt work for you

Back
Top Bottom