Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
i know theres a nice one in san jose but they charge per person now and not by car

Long *** drive for me but maybe one day when I'm in the area. My two local ones went away over 20 years ago. One is now demolished and turned into a junior high. The other is now a parking lot for Audi, Toyota and Honda overstock cars.

drive in movies are not really about watching the movie though.

Obviously, but it was also pretty damn cool experience to me as a 10 year old. Wish these would regenerate again but I know property is expensive here in southern California, not to mention all the regulations/laws.

Been a while since i snuck Something in smh . My girl usually gets popcorn , i get nachos and we get a frozen margarita

Smfh

I wish drive-in movie theaters still existed. Can you guys imagine the food variety and aromas in the air before the movie starts?

Overrated experience. Car seats ain't comfortable enough, can't bring in outside food. Kids more restless in the car than they are in movie theatres. Limited to only being open 'round sundown. 6/10

the movies have dollar store sized boxes of candy for 5.00
I have a dollar store literally right there by my theater with said boxes of candy for 1.00

issa no brainer.
But on the real tho, i take air port bottles of Jack, Makers, whatever, and get a Coke flavored Icee,
Or ditto with Ciroc and get the cherry joint.
Why not?

Gotta try this. Henny and coke ICEE :nthat:

Again, I don’t understand why.

Me and my boy use to got to movies, get tickets an hour in advance, park wayyy in the back, roll up 2, pour up 2 cups, get lit and walk in the theatre.

I remember us doing this, I remember the dumbass conversations we used to have but can’t tell you na’an movie we seen. I was too faded. :lol:

The first time I went to Movie Tavern I was so mind blown that you could not only order beer/liquor but someone would actually bring it to you! I got faded and didn’t remember seeing Bourne Supremacy until it premiered on HBO and things started looking familiar 10 minuets into the movie. :lol:

When I was younger I would find a large bucket of popcorn in a theater that just released. Show up to concessions for the free refill. I would tell something about needing a new bucket as well. I taught my ex and she would do the iccee and I would do the popcorn. We would buy one ticket and let the other in. We were like Bonnie and Clyde. Sadly we were in our mid 20’s! We had so many scams back then.

Maybe because I drink socially but drinking alcohol while watching a movie seems like a waste. I can see getting blazed and watching a movie, but alcohol has a different effect on me, no way I'm sitting still and quiet for a couple of hours while drinking. :lol:

Maybe because I drink socially but drinking alcohol while watching a movie seems like a waste. I can see getting blazed and watching a movie, but alcohol has a different effect on me, no way I'm sitting still and quiet for a couple of hours while drinking. :lol:

Ya i remember smoking a blunt in the parking lot before and sneaking in chocolate bars or candy from the dollar store for when the munchies hit.

Ya i remember smoking a blunt in the parking lot before and sneaking in chocolate bars or candy from the dollar store for when the munchies hit.

I don't do blunts anymore, but I would bring my bowl or vape and basically do the same thing. However, sometimes you'd OD in the store and buy too much candy/chips whatever :lol:

Gotta try this. Henny and coke ICEE :nthat:
I love ICEE/Slurpees and always thought the liquor would turn it to liquid instantly, will need to try now. But if any of you have Ritas water ice near by, that **** mixes very well with your liquor of choice. :lol::nthat:

If i were to go to a movie, i would definitely have my vape pen.

Reminds me of highschool when dudes would keep their McDonalds cup and ask for a refill for a week straight

Drive in theaters are cool every once in a while but not something I would do consistently. The one near me shows 3 movies consecutively when you buy a ticket and you can watch all of them. You can also pay 10$ to bring in as much food and drink that you want but it has to already be cooked. First time I went was to see one of the earlier Terminator movies and we ended up watching Road to Eldorado and the second or third Charlie's Angels movie. We had to leave though cause my mother wasnt trying to be their till 3:00 a.m. so we missed Terminator:smh:

When I was younger I would find a large bucket of popcorn in a theater that just released. Show up to concessions for the free refill. I would tell something about needing a new bucket as well. I taught my ex and she would do the iccee and I would do the popcorn. We would buy one ticket and let the other in. We were like Bonnie and Clyde. Sadly we were in our mid 20’s! We had so many scams back then.
This is y'all huh?

Back
Top Bottom