NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

stick stick u mean tonight after work right

they will be gone tomorrow..cherry hill is a zoo
Yeah after work tonight :lol:. I have to go back home over to Philly first though so by the time I got back over the Ben Franklin to Cherry Hill it'd probably be for nothing. Not to mention I'm not sure if its a midnight release over there or not.

The Wal-Mart I'm going to is in the burbs, has GameStop right next to it and Best Buy and Target right near it. I'm hoping that's enough to spread out shoppers and increase my chances. If not, whatever.

The Wal-Mart I'm going to is in the burbs, has GameStop right next to it and Best Buy and Target right near it. I'm hoping that's enough to spread out shoppers and increase my chances. If not, whatever.
bro if u go a little early I think ur guaranteed

IMG_3023.JPG
got my sons and mine yesterday I been playing nonstop

Just got Target shipped email...

Damn the Walmarts around my area aren't getting much...max is 61 and that's an hr away and the closest to me is getting 59.

I still think it'll be an easy cop online tonight. Last year gamestop released it at 9:00pm pst, and had it available for over 5 hours. Most people on the west coast didn't know and thought it's releasing at 12am, so gonna check at 9pm again

Anybody know what time the 24 hour WM's put them out?

People been saying wait around Electronics way before Midnight. Hope mgmnt gets a clue then hands out pick up tickets. Tell me you hit online before diving into this onsite Madness.
Still couple sites for online. Good luck.

NYC folks... does anyone have a plan? I called around to a few places and they all gave me the same answer— limited stock.

Man how accurate are the numbers that people are talking bout??? Where do people get these numbers from I feel like people just throw numbers around

Do y'all think Wal-Marts that close at midnight are going to release them on the dot or wait til morning?

Back
Top Bottom