Snoop Doggy Dogg- Doggystyle Appreciation

pimp.gif

The vibe is something else
pimp.gif

In my top 3 favorite albums of all time. The music is just phenomenal. Sucks I'm missing rock the bells this Saturday. Having management responsibilities FTL
smh.gif

In my top 3 favorite albums of all time. The music is just phenomenal. Sucks I'm missing rock the bells this Saturday. Having management responsibilities FTL
smh.gif

Undeniable classic, pick any genre you want but this album was probably one of the most genre significant/highly anticipated albums of all time. Dr. Dre did his thing on the production, great hooks, great samples, great skits, great flow you name it.

Doggy Dogg World
pimp.gif
(especially Kurupt's verse
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)
Tha Shiznit
pimp.gif

What's My Name
pimp.gif

Gin and Juice
pimp.gif

Loddi Doddi
pimp.gif

"And wit your wrinkled ({}) I can't be your loverrrrrrrr"
laugh.gif

Undeniable classic, pick any genre you want but this album was probably one of the most genre significant/highly anticipated albums of all time. Dr. Dre did his thing on the production, great hooks, great samples, great skits, great flow you name it.

Doggy Dogg World
pimp.gif
(especially Kurupt's verse
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)
Tha Shiznit
pimp.gif

What's My Name
pimp.gif

Gin and Juice
pimp.gif

Loddi Doddi
pimp.gif

"And wit your wrinkled ({}) I can't be your loverrrrrrrr"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

smh.gif

That sucks man, I was at the show in SF and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

smh.gif

That sucks man, I was at the show in SF and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom