SNOW On Tha BLUFF

That was tough for me to watch. I mean.. Baby boy was too young to act that well. He really fealt something.

Why? Because hood dudes can't be nothing, bro?

I don't know about that particular incident(I didn't see the body), but that was definitely a movie. It had some real moments, but it was still a movie. It was obvious Curt was mic'd up. How a camcorder gonna pick up these dude talking about a dope deal from about 50 yards away, in full surround sound? Wasn't they at a party, or something?

I already get the angle, its genius IMO. Its supposed to be like a hood Blair Witch. They're going to kinda play into it being real to add some hype, but I know damb well....

How a camcorder gonna pick up these dude talking about a dope deal from about 50 yards away, in full surround sound? Wasn't they at a party, or something?
I must've missed this part. At what point in the film is this?

I felt the same way until I really thought about it. You know there wouldn't be a camera man during a robbery but does that change the fact that it could have happened JUST like that. Even if it is a reenactment the way it was shot, sequenced, and written was as close as some people will ever get to the hood. and an accurate portrayal for some peoples lives.
No, because that kid was just past infant and out of all the real scenes that went down, that was the realist ****.

In an interview it was stated that nothing was written and some scene was reenactment like the shooting in the car and at the end of the movie...

Why? Because hood dudes can't be nothing, bro?
I don't know about that particular incident(I didn't see the body), but that was definitely a movie. It had some real moments, but it was still a movie. It was obvious Curt was mic'd up. How a camcorder gonna pick up these dude talking about a dope deal from about 50 yards away, in full surround sound? Wasn't they at a party, or something?
I already get the angle, its genius IMO. Its supposed to be like a hood Blair Witch. They're going to kinda play into it being real to add some hype, but I know damb well....

I'm talking about the baby mayne.

Watched it yesterday this movie was nuts. I was trying to figure out how the camera dudes never got hurt either but I gotta admit the movie was def original.

I feel so bad for my people tho jeez black culture needs to do better.

Saw this a month or two ago, people need to realize its not real :lol:. Still, it was entertaining and almost could pass as someone just coming up on a camera and documenting their weekend...but no. Even the beginning part where the camera actually gets taken, before that point I was curious, not gonna lie, wanting to know if it was "truuuuu" or "based on truuuu events", didn't even matter at that point because i knew it was still going to be somewhat entertaining. cliffs cool flic watch it.

I'm talking about the baby mayne.

I see and feel you, but realistically, you can lock a baby in a room, tell him he cant leave and he'll eventually start crying like that. A baby that young cant even grasp the concept of death. He would've just fell asleep, woke up, played, asked where his mommy was at, rinse and repeat.

Watched this last night, basically an Atlanta version of 'Gang Tapes.'

Last edited:
So the box cutter event, all that, just great marketing for the flick? I'll admit, I was skeptical of "white hat". He just was too central of a villain. Like, once he got robbed and realized who did it and where they were, that would have been. Too much suspense building. Beside that, seemed VERY REAL.

Back
Top Bottom