Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

how did it take me 2 hours to drive around the corner to park and walk back home... 
frown.gif

Man, this !$# pisses me off! Back in Feb I got hurt with the blizzard in DC, not in Jersey I get hit with this one. And both had they same damn side efftect. Stranded! got my car hit yesterday on the road! and called in to damn at 5am on my day off. Sucks being the manager in a hotel on snow days man...

THe aftermath..

See the gust of snow blowing all around

Man, this !$# pisses me off! Back in Feb I got hurt with the blizzard in DC, not in Jersey I get hit with this one. And both had they same damn side efftect. Stranded! got my car hit yesterday on the road! and called in to damn at 5am on my day off. Sucks being the manager in a hotel on snow days man...

THe aftermath..

See the gust of snow blowing all around

I'm getting cabin fever.  Was off yesterday and work got cancelled today.  Thank god I stocked up on food and medicine.  Harlem here.  Anyone wanna come over and watch movies? 
laugh.gif

I'm getting cabin fever.  Was off yesterday and work got cancelled today.  Thank god I stocked up on food and medicine.  Harlem here.  Anyone wanna come over and watch movies? 
laugh.gif

7 train out of service. Iwas thinking how the he'll am I going to work. When I got a ride for some guy in an SUV . Feels good man.

7 train out of service. Iwas thinking how the he'll am I going to work. When I got a ride for some guy in an SUV . Feels good man.

WIFE'S CAR COMPLETELY BURIED...

OWNING 4 WHEEL DRIVE...

FTW...
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'M DOING THE TOKYO DRIFT ON SHARP TURNS...LOLOL

WIFE'S CAR COMPLETELY BURIED...

OWNING 4 WHEEL DRIVE...

FTW...
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'M DOING THE TOKYO DRIFT ON SHARP TURNS...LOLOL

Left home at 5am in hopes of making it to work by 7am by bus since I'm almost sure my ****** blew last night...fingers crossed that it was just my tires lacking traction yesterday but I'll have to wait till the snow clears....anyhow waited at the bus stop till 630am to realize no bus was coming....I called my coworker who got snowed in at work for over 24 hours and she gave my number to a nursing supervisor and they were on their way to pick me up, it's now 1040am and never got picked up....I feel horrible but it was impossible to make it to work, plus I'm scgefuled to work at my other job tonight and I have to figure that out aswell..

Snow is only fun when you are a kid or a @@*$% millionaire...

Left home at 5am in hopes of making it to work by 7am by bus since I'm almost sure my ****** blew last night...fingers crossed that it was just my tires lacking traction yesterday but I'll have to wait till the snow clears....anyhow waited at the bus stop till 630am to realize no bus was coming....I called my coworker who got snowed in at work for over 24 hours and she gave my number to a nursing supervisor and they were on their way to pick me up, it's now 1040am and never got picked up....I feel horrible but it was impossible to make it to work, plus I'm scgefuled to work at my other job tonight and I have to figure that out aswell..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

QUICK ?

AFTER YOU REALIZED YOU WERE REVVING ALOT DID YOU TURN YOUR CAR OFF THEN RESTART IT? THIS MORNING I THOUGHT MY ****** WAS GONNA BLOW ALSO...BUT I TURNED IT OFF THEN STARTED IT BACK UP AND NO ITS FINE AGAIN...GOOD LUCK!

Spoiler [+]
WAITS FOR THE AYOOOO ****** JOKES 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom