Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

Any news on weather this will spread all the way to the Midwest? More specifically, MI? 
frown.gif

I'd usually be exicted when It snows since i get the day off from school, but since I'm on Break, i'll usually just stay inside and workout.
It'll finally force me to start working on projects that i have due the week I get back

I'd usually be exicted when It snows since i get the day off from school, but since I'm on Break, i'll usually just stay inside and workout.
It'll finally force me to start working on projects that i have due the week I get back

im going to church...if its not snowing then locking myself in the house. my scion is not about that snow life...although i am getting a rental since a cop decided to rear end me. im going to ask for something with 4 wheel drive since it is at their expense.

im going to church...if its not snowing then locking myself in the house. my scion is not about that snow life...although i am getting a rental since a cop decided to rear end me. im going to ask for something with 4 wheel drive since it is at their expense.

The weather service Saturday evening issued the warning, saying it would last from 6 a.m. Sunday until 6 p.m. Monday.

The weather service said the current forecast calls for 11 inches to 16 inches of snow, with strong winds that will reduce visibility to near zero at times. 

dvlc0n.gif

The weather service Saturday evening issued the warning, saying it would last from 6 a.m. Sunday until 6 p.m. Monday.

The weather service said the current forecast calls for 11 inches to 16 inches of snow, with strong winds that will reduce visibility to near zero at times. 

dvlc0n.gif

this may sound ******ed but when it snows, i use it as an opportunity to clean my shoes. put em on, run outside real quick on the fresh snow. repeat. easiest way to clean off the bottoms. gonna seaglow some foams and spacejams. also this past fall i aerated my front and back yard in my timbs, which are covered in mud, dog+geese poop so i'm dying to get that cleaned off more than anything.

this may sound ******ed but when it snows, i use it as an opportunity to clean my shoes. put em on, run outside real quick on the fresh snow. repeat. easiest way to clean off the bottoms. gonna seaglow some foams and spacejams. also this past fall i aerated my front and back yard in my timbs, which are covered in mud, dog+geese poop so i'm dying to get that cleaned off more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom