SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I know I’m late but finally finished up Snowfall and I’m sick to my stomach.

Franklin went out in the worst of ways. Death would've been better than that. Legit burned everything down. Leon, Franklins wife and Oso the only ones that made it out.

Bruh dropped like 2 dozen bodies this season.

In an imaginary world people in the neighborhood gonna be walking past him like “remember how lit he used to be?” Until he’s forgotten and turns into the old drunk no one believes cause his stories sound unrealistic.

Wasted genius. :smh:

I spent the past few weeks watching Snowfall since I missed the initial airings.

The first season felt like three different TV series going on simultaneously.

Seasons 2 and 3 were the best seasons. I liked how Franklin leveled up in every episode.

After John Singleton died, the show took a dip in quality, not a massive drop, but enough that it was noticeable. It got a little too Power-y at times.

Thankfully, the performances from the cast kept it from backsliding too much.

Damson Idris is HIM.

I'm not interested in the Wanda spinoff though.

I spent the past few weeks watching Snowfall since I missed the initial airings.

The first season felt like three different TV series going on simultaneously.

Seasons 2 and 3 were the best seasons. I liked how Franklin leveled up in every episode.

After John Singleton died, the show took a dip in quality, not a massive drop, but enough that it was noticeable. It got a little too Power-y at times.

Thankfully, the performances from the cast kept it from backsliding too much.

Damson Idris is HIM.

I'm not interested in the Wanda spinoff though.
Around what episode or season did John Singleton die, just want to prepare myself for the dip.

Been watching the show for the first time finally the last few weeks and man...I was really sleeping through greatness the last few years :lol: :wow: :smh:

Probably my favorite crime show since The Wire and The Shield for me.

Gonna start the final season soon but gotta say, Damson Idris absolutely snapped in season 5.

One of the best performances I've seen in a long time. No idea how he or any of the cast never got major award buzz, the acting throughout the show is absolutely top notch.

Where can I watch this show at in its entirety?

I don’t think the FX app has all seasons.

Ngl I loved snowfall at first but it got old , idk if it coincided with Singletons passing of when the show got stale

I didn’t know damson before the show but this typa interview is cringey and I’m glad the show is over lol.

Back
Top Bottom