So...39 years old Penny Hardaway is trying to make a return to the NBA?

tired.gif
 This dude. They are gona get an entire squad of ring chasers. Since they're in Miami they might as well let Dan Marino come join them to chase that ring he never got in football, even his Nutrisystem sellin' *&*@ could fill that "minimal role" that Penny basically was begging for.

Originally Posted by Nek32

tired.gif
 This dude. They are gona get an entire squad of ring chasers. Since they're in Miami they might as well let Dan Marino come join them to chase that ring he never got in football, even his Nutrisystem sellin' *&*@ could fill that "minimal role" that Penny basically was begging for.

roll.gif
@ Nutrisystem

Originally Posted by Nek32

tired.gif

roll.gif
@ Nutrisystem

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

money running low on him

definitely not da case...he still got a NIKE contract and i remember he signed a 90+ million contract in a sign and trade to go to da suns.

and he probably still gettin that insurance money

money running low on him

definitely not da case...he still got a NIKE contract and i remember he signed a 90+ million contract in a sign and trade to go to da suns.

and he probably still gettin that insurance money

Penny fans are blinded by the Nike machine.  Penny is done.  Thank you for the memories.

Penny fans are blinded by the Nike machine.  Penny is done.  Thank you for the memories.

money running low on him

Yes, Penny is doing fine, he didn't blow all of his money according to what I have heard. He literally just feels incomplete, due to the fact his legacy never had the chance to become cemented into the annals of NBA history. We are talking about a dude who was definitely Top 50 All-Time ability, that was robbed of that due to injuries AND personal conflicts.

One of the breezies I was smashing had a somewhat of a relationship with him while she was going to Ole Miss and he was at Memphis (only an hour and some change away), and she would tell me how extremely sensitive he was and how he cared too much about what people thought about him. I can see how that had a small part to play in his demise as well, even though not as much as the various knee injuries he suffered.

money running low on him

Yes, Penny is doing fine, he didn't blow all of his money according to what I have heard. He literally just feels incomplete, due to the fact his legacy never had the chance to become cemented into the annals of NBA history. We are talking about a dude who was definitely Top 50 All-Time ability, that was robbed of that due to injuries AND personal conflicts.

One of the breezies I was smashing had a somewhat of a relationship with him while she was going to Ole Miss and he was at Memphis (only an hour and some change away), and she would tell me how extremely sensitive he was and how he cared too much about what people thought about him. I can see how that had a small part to play in his demise as well, even though not as much as the various knee injuries he suffered.

money running low on him

money running low on him

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

money running low on him

Yep.  Penny only has one child, and she's 17 years old now.  He doesn't have a big family, nor an entourage, so he's fine financially.  

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

money running low on him

Yep.  Penny only has one child, and she's 17 years old now.  He doesn't have a big family, nor an entourage, so he's fine financially.  

laugh.gif
@ him running low on money.

One thing I can say about him is that he's smart with his money and humble. He deserved to have a better career than what happened to him.

Even though he stays in a pricey house, its not some $20 million crib, its close to $1 million. Got a nice court too
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ him running low on money.

One thing I can say about him is that he's smart with his money and humble. He deserved to have a better career than what happened to him.

Even though he stays in a pricey house, its not some $20 million crib, its close to $1 million. Got a nice court too
pimp.gif

money running low on him

ummmmmmmmmm penny gets paid by nike?? you sure about that?

id like to see someone who works at nike actually confirm this because last i heard dude wasnt getting jack *%@$... he dont own that logo nike do...

money running low on him

ummmmmmmmmm penny gets paid by nike?? you sure about that?

id like to see someone who works at nike actually confirm this because last i heard dude wasnt getting jack *%@$... he dont own that logo nike do...

Back
Top Bottom