So, a cop tried to give me a ticket for riding my BICYCLE thru a redlight -_-

word on the street is he lost his job once his captain found out he wasted your precious time.

word on the street is he lost his job once his captain found out he wasted your precious time.

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

If you're going to ride your bike in the street at 20mph in a 30mph street then obey the traffic laws.......all of them. I hate cyclist who want to ride their bike like a car when it's convenient.

You're not Lance Armstrong....so you obviously are slow. Be happy cars let your ride on the street of crashing you in the curb. Holding up 1 lane streets and %!$#, dude hit the sidewalk
eyes.gif
I remember seeing a guy with 84 spoke wheel SWANG on a bike, dude jumped off his bike and was rolling on the ground. #win.

------------------
VENT OVER

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

If you're going to ride your bike in the street at 20mph in a 30mph street then obey the traffic laws.......all of them. I hate cyclist who want to ride their bike like a car when it's convenient.

You're not Lance Armstrong....so you obviously are slow. Be happy cars let your ride on the street of crashing you in the curb. Holding up 1 lane streets and %!$#, dude hit the sidewalk
eyes.gif
I remember seeing a guy with 84 spoke wheel SWANG on a bike, dude jumped off his bike and was rolling on the ground. #win.

------------------
VENT OVER

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

eyes.gif

------------------
VENT OVER

sidewalks are for walking

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

VENT
------------------

I hate people like you.

eyes.gif

------------------
VENT OVER

sidewalks are for walking

racial-profiling-starts-young--large-msg-115561702273.jpg

"it has wheels on it right?" 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

what about a skateboard? a razor skooter? rollerblades? 

It's not a vehicle b/c it has no motor, even some mopeds aren't considered vehicles since their hp isn't even significant. 

some cities are just thirsty for that summons money. 

racial-profiling-starts-young--large-msg-115561702273.jpg

"it has wheels on it right?" 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

what about a skateboard? a razor skooter? rollerblades? 

It's not a vehicle b/c it has no motor, even some mopeds aren't considered vehicles since their hp isn't even significant. 

some cities are just thirsty for that summons money. 

I got stopped & frisked for goin past a red light on my bike....its only da rookie

Scumbagz dat u really have yo worry about crap like this..

I got stopped & frisked for goin past a red light on my bike....its only da rookie

Scumbagz dat u really have yo worry about crap like this..

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

He definitely can if he wanted to. Bike is considered a car, if you roll through a red or a stop sign its considered a moving violation.
so if a car hits you when you run that red, whose fault is that?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

He definitely can if he wanted to. Bike is considered a car, if you roll through a red or a stop sign its considered a moving violation.
so if a car hits you when you run that red, whose fault is that?

Bikes must follow the same rules as cars when riding on the street. Obey them or make us drivers happy be getting off the road.

Bikes must follow the same rules as cars when riding on the street. Obey them or make us drivers happy be getting off the road.

bicycles are legally not allowed on sidewalks because they are considered a vehicle, which is why they must obey the laws of the road as well.

§17C-11-2. Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles.

Every person riding a bicycle upon a roadway shall be granted all of the rights and shall be subject to all of the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle by this chapter, except as to special regulations in this article and except as to those provisions of this chapter which by their nature can have no application.

§17C-11A-3. Definitions.

As used in this article:

(a) "Bicycle" means a human-powered vehicle with wheels designed to transport, by the action of pedaling, one or more persons seated on one or more saddle seats on its frame. Such term also includes a human-powered vehicle, and any attachment to such vehicle designed to transport by pedaling when the vehicle is used on a public roadway, public bicycle path or other public right-of-way, but does not include a tricycle.

bicycles are legally not allowed on sidewalks because they are considered a vehicle, which is why they must obey the laws of the road as well.

§17C-11-2. Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles.

Every person riding a bicycle upon a roadway shall be granted all of the rights and shall be subject to all of the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle by this chapter, except as to special regulations in this article and except as to those provisions of this chapter which by their nature can have no application.

§17C-11A-3. Definitions.

As used in this article:

(a) "Bicycle" means a human-powered vehicle with wheels designed to transport, by the action of pedaling, one or more persons seated on one or more saddle seats on its frame. Such term also includes a human-powered vehicle, and any attachment to such vehicle designed to transport by pedaling when the vehicle is used on a public roadway, public bicycle path or other public right-of-way, but does not include a tricycle.

Back
Top Bottom