So A Girl Tells You She's A "Virgin" Is This an IOI (Indicator of Interest)?

No.

Call me corny, but, it wasn't as if I was horny. I only gave interest to what she was saying after I heard the word virgin. It was as if I was in the maleinner state of thought and all I think of was sex with this sexy foreign girl from Kuwait.

I like your avy though. Maybe later tonight I will stop by the liquor store for some cigs and roll it with some trichomes. Sooo much cheaper. What a waste of aday, I wouldn't even be on this #*%* if I didn't have to study. But yeah, I mean, it's GOTTA be an IOI.

the way i see it, if she takes it upon herself to tell you she is a virgin without you asking, odds are she's lying...or she's just a freaky girl withrestraint
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

that's a indication that you aint getting none son ...

Im a virgin so dont even try it ..
Im a virgin so you'll have to commit and lets see
Im a virgin so even if you wait you might not get none
Im a virgin, but of course Im lying because I want to see if you just want some bunz ..
Im a virgin, I hope you dont find out the train they ran on me a few months back
Im a virgin lets get married
etc
etc
etc ....
laugh.gif

Damn.

There's some terrifying
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
on that list.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

the way i see it, if she takes it upon herself to tell you she is a virgin without you asking, odds are she's lying...or she's just a freaky girl with restraint
laugh.gif

CO-SIGN THIS MAN

wink.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Im a virgin, but of course Im lying because I want to see if you just want some bunz ..
Im a virgin, I hope you dont find out the train they ran on me a few months back
etc
etc
etc ....
laugh.gif

Damn.

There's some terrifying
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
on that list.
ohwell.gif

I think i've ran into one of each.

Originally Posted by raburns04

etc
etc
etc ....
Potential truths. She's definitely trying to pique your interest - but that doesn't mean she's interested in you as a sexual partner. Tread with caution.

so true

etc
etc
etc ....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well done.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

I like a Challenge, seems that most guys like eZ girls. If you beat in one day how many other guys u think did the same?
You not strappin or somethin?

Back
Top Bottom