So am I the only one on NT who doesn't mind a flat chick if shes decent looking?

Obviously I prefer a girl with curves (slim girls with curves, like Vida Guerra or Esther Baxter,=
pimp.gif
). But if a skinny/flat girl has a cute face I'm willing to let that slide

alessandra_ambrosio_sexy-732.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

I've seen plenty of NTers say that they wouldn't get with girls like Alessandra, Cheryl Cole, Keira Knightley, etc. Saying @#$% like "easy pass" or "
sick.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously I prefer a girl with curves (slim girls with curves, like Vida Guerra or Esther Baxter,=
pimp.gif
). But if a skinny/flat girl has a cute face I'm willing to let that slide

alessandra_ambrosio_sexy-732.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg

I've seen plenty of NTers say that they wouldn't get with girls like Alessandra, Cheryl Cole, Keira Knightley, etc. Saying @#$% like "easy pass" or "
sick.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

bro you just posted 2 models

roll.gif

son was basically like, aite i like women with boobs and curves but if they looked like this I might consider it. I might let supermodels touch me.
roll.gif

no one is this delusional
roll.gif

roll.gif

son was basically like, aite i like women with boobs and curves but if they looked like this I might consider it. I might let supermodels touch me.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

As long as they got "dat mass", the chest isn't too important imo..

And a cute face definitely helps the cause..

Back
Top Bottom