So apparently this is not illegal in Texas...

his peta thread post were 
nthat.gif
 though

Why you so sensitive about killin animals b? Especially ones that destroy the land? Its a matter of controllin the over population ese.

Im pro hunting. Except exotic huntin, whats the point if that? Da hell is a giraffe gona do?

Nothin wrong with killin deer, hogs, birds, gators, its food.

You feel bad at the fact that you have to HIDE and catch an animal slippin? Or you want them to prance around all willy nilly and worry about whales?

Last edited:
Why you so sensitive about killin animals b? Especially ones that destroy the land? Its a matter of controllin the over population ese.

Im pro hunting. Except exotic huntin, whats the point if that? Da hell is a giraffe gona do?

You feel bad at the fact that you have to HIDE and catch an animal slippin? Or you want them to prance around all willy nilly and worry about whales?

You think the OP video was for food? :lol:

Bruh you're going on a tangent. I simply said I can't stand people who TAKE JOY in killing. I never said anything about any of that duck dynasty **** you just spat off

What part of it dont you agree wit? Just askin cuz honestly your the only person ive heard thats agaisnt hunting.

What part of it dont you agree wit? Just askin cuz honestly your the only person ive heard thats agaisnt hunting.

The native Americans would hunt and use the animals meat, skin, bones, everything, and they gave it up to the creator for their kills. They did it out of NECESSITY. That type of hunting I have no beef with. But dudes out here blasting creatures just for the "sport" of it I don't condone. To simplify it its unnecessary killing in most situations. Believe it or not there are ppl in the world who are against hunting.

Im sayin, in real life ive never came across anyone against it. Only on the internet

We're a little more civilized in other parts of the country fam. :lol:

Nah I'm not 100% anti hunting but we do have a lot of outright savages in this country.

Last edited:
Im sayin, in real life ive never came across anyone against it. Only on the internet

What parts of the country you in?

As the city cat that I am, I don't get hunting for sport. I don't judge them, but I just don't get it.

Whats wrong wit takin joy in a sport?
Killing animals for sport and not out of necessity for survival is ****** up. But that's just my opinion
I mean they're causing hundreds of thousands of dollars and beyond in property damage... Should you vastly reduce their population with tears rolling down your cheeks at the same time?

Seems kind of a necessity for me when these hogs are causing XXX,XXX,XXX+ dollars in damage.

Last edited:
I mean they're causing hundreds of thousands of dollars and beyond in property damage... Should you vastly reduce their population with tears rolling down your cheeks at the same time?

Seems kind of a necessity for me when these hogs are causing XXX,XXX,XXX+ dollars in damage.

I never gave my opinion on the hog situation in Texas. I was commenting on dudes high fiving and woohooing over killing living creatures in a brutal fashion. Like in a situation where it must be done then it must be done. But dudes getting their jollys off of it are wildin

I never gave my opinion on the hog situation in Texas. I was commenting on dudes high fiving and woohooing over killing living creatures in a brutal fashion. Like in a situation where it must be done then it must be done. But dudes getting their jollys off of it are wildin

Like I said some people in this country are savages and they're not evenly dispersed across the states.

My bad dawg. That's very understandable
laugh.gif

I thought your position was allowing the hogs to flourish and continue going around destroying ish, I was wrong.

I doubt explosives are legal :lol:
You can buy the separate components legally but I doubt it's legal to actually make a proper explosive out of it.
Hunting them is fine, they're an environmental hazard obviously, but I don't think that blowing them up was what the government had in mind.

You can buy tannerite everywhere dude. :lol: most gun places have it. I bet bass pro even has it.

dudes talking about the hogs ruining the land.
did we not just watch the same video of the dude putting a huge crater into the land to fix an animal ruining the land? :lol:

a lot of people don't kill these because these higs are messing their land up. They're doing it because they enjoy killing, and that disturbs me

Last edited:
dudes talking about the hogs ruining the land PROPERTY.
did we not just watch the same video of the dude putting a huge crater into the land to fix an animal ruining the land?
laugh.gif

a lot of people don't kill these because these higs are messing their land up. They're doing it because they enjoy killing, and that disturbs me

Back
Top Bottom