So are there anymore colorways of the 2009's coming out?

these are a great shoe don't care what anyone says people are sleeping on these i got the black/white playoff pair and i know people will kill of these inthe future. these are a great shoe jb keep it coming

got it for cheap

yea, once these go on clearance I'll probably cop. Only if I can get them for a buck or under. They seem to have very good quality, just like thexx3's.

ehhh who cares this is gonna be as gig a failure as the XVs and XX1, XX2 i havent got a pair and wont, it feels weird every year i get keen for sig releasesand mae sure i get the ones i like, usually the majority of the years release but this year i'll be sleeping in

I really like these shoes. I wouldn't mind seeing a colorway with white and royal blue.

Originally Posted by ViseSity

I dont think any CW would help this shoe sell. Its just a failed product.

Pretty much. Between the style and the fact they didn't call it xxiv it just didn't have a chance.

When the OG 10's dropped people thought they were plain and didn't like that new direction of the J. 10 years later peole were feenin for the retro.The same will happen here. On another note, I think there is more time for colorways. The 23's were dropping into December. Its only May.

Saw this fake pair sell on ebay last week. Dude got 145 for them. Had multiple bids. If this color were to come out real I would definitely cop. pretty sadwhen fake colorways bring more that the real ones. I have seen real 2K9 for 109.99.

!BRBioBwBWk~%24(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlyiyvBJ72ssK0g!~~_1.JPG

If the price goes down about 50 dollars I will get them. I can't believe they made these cost more than the XX3's
roll.gif

It's pretty sad that this fake colorway is better than any real colorway that has been released thus far. A true Bred.

I'm definitely not a fan of the 2009's, but the fake colorway above is the direction they should have gone. Instead they keep emphasizing the"V"/pony-like design on the upper...

Back
Top Bottom