So are tickets still available for Kanye at Nissan Pavilion???

how are the section 201 seats? I'm going to the radiohead concert on Sunday and have never been to Nissan. Will I get wet if its raining?

I will be backstage getting a close-up on Rhianna... (see what all the fuss is about...)

oh yea.

please dont take the wilson bridge to go to the show. you will miss it.

your welcome.

the show's been off the hook so far. lupe was great. nerd got the crowd hype. rhianna was decent.... time for kanye now.

where's lupe's autograph signing?

the show as a whole was ehhh. NERD and Lupe was OK...Rhianna is a studio gangsta aka she cant toot live...the SHOW was Kanye which was hands down AMAZING!!!gotta give dude much credit cause he put on a show. #!!@ what the critics say, Kanye got %*+% locked up.. I guess I was a bit misled as far as the glow in thedark concept, didnt know it was JUST Kanye.

Show was terrible. Until Kanye hit the stage.

Lupe = boring.
NERD = a mess.
Rihanna = not bad. She could sing a lil bit.

Still so far, the best concerts in fairly recent months...

1.) Heart of The City Tour.
2.) R. Kelly Tour.

...Was there... Only had a chance to actually see N.E.R.D.... (Was handling business the rest of the time I was there...)

Lupe sounded okay... (Not really a fan though)

Rhianna sounded awful... (She 'looked' good from what I saw later on)

From what I heard, Kanye was okay... (I guess I would've had to see the visual presentation to really appreciate what he came to do...)

damn Levan was in there?

I swear anytime im out I only see Ian $$$#% !!%. I was about to take your girl son!
laugh.gif
j/k

Got there early to see Lupe and see afew friends and folks.after pushing drunky unhot girls out of our way,got a great view.N.E.R.D was pretty good.they defset off the sk8 kids

and rebels,soon as they hit "Anti",like a good 50 kids rushed the stands and attempted to steal seats.lol.Rihanna was cool and looked good.was probthe only actual glow in the

dark part of show.as for Kanye....say what you want,this dude is on top of the game. he killed his whole set.for me,that show was tied with seeing Jay-Z at thegarden.going to the

philly show too.wanna see if its any better or different.

LUPE
smokin.gif

NERD was
smokin.gif

Rihanna
indifferent.gif
but she was good eye candy.

Yeezy killed the show. I agree with grs18 his set was hype as *@!%!

I possibly got the biggest steal in the world, Two tickets in section 101 ROW G for $150 TOTAL!! Since i got such a steal everybody sounded good to me butkanye especially killed it out there. At the end kanye said it was the biggest crowd they performed in front of so far in the tour ( I believed him). I'm17 so all the crazy highschool girls that everybody was complaining about was fine with me
pimp.gif

got there late...traffic on 66 was a B!TCH! lol missed lupe, and nerd all together....caught the end of rhianna's set....didnt really see anybody out thereexcept for a few of my homies....wasnt really looking to b honest...it was packed out there.....kanye killed it with the set and transitions to eachsong....and imo it was better than the heart of the city tour....and the traffic leaving wasnt as bad as i have experienced b4 suprisingly....i will upload mymany pictures when i get a chance later today....

and what was up with the early start time? when did it change?

Originally Posted by jupeezy

got there late...traffic on 66 was a B!TCH! lol missed lupe, and nerd all together....caught the end of rhianna's set....didnt really see anybody out there except for a few of my homies....wasnt really looking to b honest...it was packed out there.....kanye killed it with the set and transitions to each song....and imo it was better than the heart of the city tour....and the traffic leaving wasnt as bad as i have experienced b4 suprisingly....i will upload my many pictures when i get a chance later today....

and what was up with the early start time? when did it change?

i seent you homie. lol.

Show started at like 6:25. Tickets said 630pm. THat aint too bad. I was that at 530!

Jupeezy, if you would've caught Lupe, NERD, and Rihanna, you wouldnt have made that comment about it being better than Heart of The City.

The show was okay, after going to this concert I wish I would have kept my Heart of the City tickets. I got to my seats around 6:50, just as Lupe wasfinishing his last song, what type of concert starts on time?? NERD was just a bunch of noise as far as I'm concerned, and most importantly where wasClipse at?? How can you be in VA doing a show and them dudes don't show up, I was pissed about that. Rihanna was not as bad as some of you dudes aresaying IMO. She actually sounds the same as she does on records so at least she doesn't require "extra help" in the studio, not to mention shelooked good last night too. Kanye put on a good show, all by himself too, no hype man, crew or nothing.

Shot out to Lavan for giving me the updates as I was walking to my seats. Lots of young people out there, it felt like I was back in college going to afootball game.

I missed most of LUPE but got there as he was doing superstar at the end..which wasn't that bad.

Rihanna and NERD weren't that good IMO, stayed seated for most of their part.

But when Kanye came on he killed it, the whole Jane thing was nice and fit well with the theme and there was soooo much energy in his performance. When LUPEcame out for "touch the sky" that was a nice surprise.

Only which Chris brown would've come out since he was already there, and Clipse should have come too...

Over all I give the whole tour a 8/10. But Kanye gets a 10/10

the show REALLY good!!!!.amazing. NERD was ok.. ..rhianna was ok not that bad.. kanye was really good..was that really chris brown?? if it was he shouldvecame out and sang umbrella remix with rihanna. i really wanted to see lupe but the damn line was not moving at all. so i missed his whole part. anyways i gotsome pics not really good pics.. i got them from my iphone so it was zoomed out.. i was sitting 101! there were sooo many people in the back and the lawn.

NERDNERD

my phone is acting
alien.gif
right now ill post some later..

^ How are you gonna say a rock band played too loudly? Thats like standing in the rain and not expecting to get wet...

%#$! dont sound right

Shot out to Lavan for giving me the updates as I was walking to my seats.

lavan was the official update giver....

i hit that man from 66 and the parking lot line all the way around exit 44 to the gate. lol.

Back
Top Bottom