So are tickets still available for Kanye at Nissan Pavilion???

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by jupeezy

got there late...traffic on 66 was a B!TCH! lol missed lupe, and nerd all together....caught the end of rhianna's set....didnt really see anybody out there except for a few of my homies....wasnt really looking to b honest...it was packed out there.....kanye killed it with the set and transitions to each song....and imo it was better than the heart of the city tour....and the traffic leaving wasnt as bad as i have experienced b4 suprisingly....i will upload my many pictures when i get a chance later today....

and what was up with the early start time? when did it change?

i seent you homie. lol.
LOL! where were u sitting? i was just blown cuz soon as i got to the venue i got the news that my homie didnt even make it in the show becuz he hadjust been arrested.....it was a crazy day to be honest....
eyes.gif

^^^ T.I. was supposed to be there? I aint know. lol.

To Deuce & iCan, no problem. Yall aint miss much at all.

I was straight carrying these kids that kept trying to climb the wall from the lawn and sit in the stands.

All night I was like "Naw slim, all these 3 seast right here are mine. I aint havin' that. You aint sittin there. You're dirty. You paid for dirtyseats. Roll out!" The people around me were crackin up! That's how I enjoyed the night!

Bammas was shook. I aint even a tough guy but you aint gonna pay $30 for lawn seats and steal seats in front of me - while covered in mud and funk. Heck naw!

Did that to like groups of like 4 & 5 people. I guess since they knew the were wrong they aint even buck back.

Shorty I was wit' was like "Keep it up Van you gonna get your asz kicked." lol.

^^^ No Sir.

I'm a nice guy, but certain stuff - I aint havin'.

If you paid $75 like me, and just wanted to be closer to the middle, that's all good.

But if you paid $30, you're muddy, and you look like you stink. No Sir.

Plus, I aint wanna get mud on my MF Dooms on the first day wearing them!

nerd rocked that joint! and i dont even like them like that! what songs were those? i loved that first go-go song. and i normally despise go-go

SoleWoman wrote:
nerd rocked that joint! and i dont even like them like that! what songs were those? i loved that first go-go song. and i normally despise go-go

NERD did rock... maybe I'm being biased because I enjoy their music... although I felt their set was too short (and they "remixed" just aboutevery track they played too). They had a better performance when I seen them at the same venue a few years back.

Anyways at Nissan they performed (off the top some that I can remember and not in this order)...
something I didn't recognize (probably newer)
"Spazz" (Chris Breezy came out and began krump'n to this track)
"Everyone Nose" (ALL THE GIRLS STANDING IN THE LINE FOR THE BATHROOM... A $100 bill look at you look at you)LOL
"Lapdance"
"Rock Star" (fcccccckn posers)
"She Wants to Move" (but you hog'n here... mr. ya girl - she loves me
wink.gif
I can see it in her eyes... )

But yea they didnt do other favorite such as "Provider"
frown.gif
Fa-real wasnt even hitting the notes hahahaha ... he was just wild'n LOL Funnonetheless

I did get there early and caught the whole show... did take me by suprise that it started on time and the order of performence too (thought Rihanna would havebeen first, then NERD/Lupe)... whatever had fun, sipped on a few, laughed, etc etc which is what matters.

Off subject... I did see Lavan (red shirt) and misses had tights (and I think Coach rain boots)... walking out restroom when I got there and I seen Ian too asI was heading back to my seat (101 area)... yall dudes need to watch yall back - might get murked if you dont check yall surroundings! LOL

i was in sec 205...show was okay...to be honest i liked lupe's show at the norva a month back better...he sounds better with a live band...nerd wasokay...even if they did sound like unorganized noise lol...rhianna LOOKED good...and kanye's set was amazing but that engineer needed to bring his micup...his backgrounds drowned him out a lot and it was annoying...lucky our show wasnt on sunday tho...woulda ruined my dooms...

yea it was funny watching all the folks leaving the venue following the crowd in front of them right into a mud puddle.....when directly to ur left it was anice paved walkway....LOL!

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

^^^ Same here. Finally unDS'd my Dooms for the show. Would've been pissed of they would've gotten muddy.

hold up were you the one with dooms and a hundreds shirt?

OVERALL, the show was definitely one of the better performances by KANYE (i've seen him 3 times in different settings). He pretty much put his"soul" into it (pardon the cliche) and was sweatin up a storm.... His pops was in the building (which I'm sure was plenty motivation) and it wasthe largest crowd on the tour so far (and his best performance according to him).... The Spaceship/space travel theme was very creative and the special effectswere by far some of the best I've ever witnessed... He did close to twenty songs (mainly of GRADUATION with some songs sprinkled in from College Dropoutand Late Registration) and KILLED it with the finale (Touch the SKY) with LUPE coming out to join him....

Rihanna did look good, but her vocals are def NOT strong.... Better than Cassie, somewhere on an Ashanti level...lol
PLEASE DONT STOP THE MUSIC is def a guilty pleasure of mine, lol....

NERD rocked IMO... I'm not a rock fan AT ALL, and I was pleasantly surprised! Lapdance, and RockStar were crankin, I'm def considering coppin the newalbum when it drops.... I'm a bit upset the CLIPSE were not in the bldg (might have been but they weren't on stage)... Imagin GRINDIN' comin on atthe end of the NERD set... Would have set the place on fire....

LUPE came on way too early (aka ON TIME), and since most of us is on CP (colored people) Time, we realized that his set had started while in the parking lotand it took way too long to let erybody in.... Caught only two songs, and SUPERSTAR did sound good (even Matthew Santos did his thing), but the set was way tooshort....

In the end If you expected a tour it was def NOT... It was the KANYE TOUR featuring famous artists doing short sets.... I def agree with the 8/10 OVERALL andthe 10/10 for Kanye's set... Shouts to SneakaMAN DAN (Mr Allan Houston himself) and CPAULO whom i chopped it up with for a bit, and the numerous other NTheads int he bldg, I unfortunately only know you by face, not by name....

Bring on ROCK THE BELLS, this is one HELL of a CONCERT SEASON!

Originally Posted by gottahavemykix

I possibly got the biggest steal in the world, Two tickets in section 101 ROW G for $150 TOTAL!! Since i got such a steal everybody sounded good to me but kanye especially killed it out there. At the end kanye said it was the biggest crowd they performed in front of so far in the tour ( I believed him). I'm 17 so all the crazy highschool girls that everybody was complaining about was fine with me
pimp.gif

i think i prolly saw you. i was in 101 row b.

oh yeah, and nerd also played anti which is pure dopenes.... cant wait to pick up seeing sounds...

Didnt catch the Nissan Show but caught it the next day in Va Beach and NERD KILLED IT. I am a fan so of course they where my favorite for the Night and withthem being home the energy was excellent. Def a great concert experience despite the Tornado warning!

and nerd also played anti

I'm so mad that I missed that.
mad.gif
mad.gif

As for the concert, I enjoyed every moment of it.

Kanye did his thing and everyone in the crowd was hyped the whole time.

I'm surprised that I was the only guy there with the Stussy DC shirt on.

Back
Top Bottom