So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

I got a text saying a friend got a free ticket for Survivor Series tonight. Even thought I haven't really watched wrestling consistently since I was in Jr. High, this will be my first time at a WWE event and of course I gotta watch the Rock wrestle. Seats are crappy but I'm still geeked.

I've come to the realization that an Nt'er that I consider(ed) a friend/associate Shabooyah1124 or on twitter @thewhat1124 is trying to play/scam me..
- Back in September my dude tweeted how his computer was broken.. Now considering the fact that we've hung out several times and I NEVER use(d) my iPad I hit him up asking him if he wanted to borrow it for a few weeks since again, I never use it.

- So we meet up, I give it to him and say just give it back in 2 weeks.. Keep in mind this is in september

- 3 weeks pass before I even mention meeting back up to get it, never got around to it..

- after about a month & a week, I tell him we need to meet, he tells me personal things were going on back where he was from so when he got back taking care of biz there we'd meet.. Again, cool I dont really use it so im not stressing the situation at all.

- Since then he has ignored every request I have made for me to retrieve my item back 
tired.gif

- Again.. I'm not even stressing not having the iPad since I only paid $150 for it and I barely ever used it, was more or less a saucer but its just the principal of the whole situation

- Didn't even want to make this a public thing, but its going on 3 months and I know this is the only way some sort of response will happen
30t6p3b.gif

Props to you for being so nice.  Wish I had a friend that would lend me an ipad if my computer broke.

Hopefully you get it back $150 or not that is messed up

wow some people are just ungrateful scum.

you are a good dude Henz0. and a god.

pimp.gif

It's hard but don't let one person ruin the original attitude you started with

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the realization that an Nt'er that I consider(ed) a friend/associate Shabooyah1124 or on twitter @thewhat1124 is trying to play/scam me..
- Back in September my dude tweeted how his computer was broken.. Now considering the fact that we've hung out several times and I NEVER use(d) my iPad I hit him up asking him if he wanted to borrow it for a few weeks since again, I never use it.

- So we meet up, I give it to him and say just give it back in 2 weeks.. Keep in mind this is in september

- 3 weeks pass before I even mention meeting back up to get it, never got around to it..

- after about a month & a week, I tell him we need to meet, he tells me personal things were going on back where he was from so when he got back taking care of biz there we'd meet.. Again, cool I dont really use it so im not stressing the situation at all.

- Since then he has ignored every request I have made for me to retrieve my item back 
tired.gif

- Again.. I'm not even stressing not having the iPad since I only paid $150 for it and I barely ever used it, was more or less a saucer but its just the principal of the whole situation

- Didn't even want to make this a public thing, but its going on 3 months and I know this is the only way some sort of response will happen
30t6p3b.gif

dead %$*

a few months ago i saw a thread of him scamming someone i think it was for some shoes or eye contacts

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS ON NT BUT IT WAS HIM, IT WAS THAT NAME, I KNOW CAUSE I BEEN FOLLOWING SLIME ON TWITTER FOR MONTHS OR A YEAR NOW

stay away stay away

not trolling not trolling not trolling

text me dad

It is funny, I just seen one of his boys the other day. I know dude is from the DMV, so I am wondering where you met him at?

I will ask around, and see if someone can get a hold of him.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It is funny, I just seen one of his boys the other day. I know dude is from the DMV, so I am wondering where you met him at?

I thought baby paw was from chicago?

Originally Posted by megatron

I thought baby paw was from chicago?

He could be, but I have seen him at a few NT get togethers here.

I know for a fact that DKVCU and HARM are tight with him. Maybe they can help.

laugh.gif
dis gun b gud

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by henz0

a few months ago i saw a thread of him scamming someone i think it was for some shoes or eye contacts
Hold up, dude scammed someone for some eye contacts?  You mean like contact lenses correct? Who in the hell would buy some contacts off a NT'er, and who in the hell would scam someone for them? 
roll.gif

Good lord what is this place coming to
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Despicable. I hate when you try to help someone and they take advantage of you (or try).
Hope you get your ipad back.

Back
Top Bottom