So budden was layin the hand of god on tahiry?

This *#%#% is wildin'
smh.gif

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhL793R8ZhvRxn3HAnhttp://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhL793R8ZhvRxn3HAn

Dude is a sucker on so many levels.

Like, why is this soap opera even still going on?

Keep your biz out the streets son.

This isn't even entertaining anymore. joey is putting out that crack and she's doing whatever it is she does.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

This isn't even entertaining anymore. joey is putting out that crack and she's doing whatever it is she does.

Co-Sign!  Joey is goin on with his life, and this trick is still running around soaking up her 15 minutes, Joe made her famous point blank.  Listen to the song Downfall, he told what happend in the last verse.  Joe said on Angela Yee yesterday morning that Tahiry was running around with some other guys when he was on tour, when Joe found out he lost it and hit her in the ribs. Ya, No one condones hitting a woman. But it happened, they just need to move on past each other and end this.  

Originally Posted by RavageBX

So ya'll really gonna downplay this just cause you're a fan of dudes music? Come on now. I'm a fan but...
Dude is a sucker on so many levels.

Not downplaying anything, I agree there is no reason to put your hands on a woman EVER.  Joe was def out of line with that, I'm just saying this happened a long time ago, and they just need to drop it.  

"B... N, you more of a B... than a B....
You ain't into hittin P..., or hittin the switch
You into hittin B's off of the grip you punk B...."
tired.gif

I'm not even downplaying it, I just don't care.

Both them have serious problems. The broad was dancing around, laughing , crossing out his name with a Sharpie while calling him a woman beater in front of her a crowd of her friends and they were all cheering like the $!%! was fun and games...and I'm supposed to take this serious? I wish I never knew who this broad was.

smh.gif
This dude needs to be banned from the internet. Hes addicted... Both of them actually

she is just trying to get e-fame. she knows without being with him she will go nowhere but downhill. her 5 minutes of fame are up, and she is having a hard time accepting it. joe might be a wierdo on his own time but im a fan of his music and this chic is just annoying.

Both them have serious problems. The broad was dancing around, laughing , crossing out his name with a Sharpie while calling him a woman beater in front of her a crowd of her friends and they were all cheering like the $!%! was fun and games...and I'm supposed to take this serious? I wish I never knew who this broad was.
I don't care either my dude but this _ put it all out on front street. You reap what you sew. Dude has gone out of his way to show us he is a cornball, so gotta call it a spade.

joe budden should of just stayed outta the internet thing he was always doing... that pretty much took a hit on himself, making him look type corny....

Chick is thirsty for attention. Word to crossing out dude's name with a sharpie while simultaneously showing her razor bumps to the world. F outta here.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't care either my dude but this _ put it all out on front street. You reap what you sew. Dude has gone out of his way to show us he is a cornball, so gotta call it a spade.

Word they both lose...

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

when Joe found out he lost it and hit her in the ribs

I dont know why I busted out laughing
laugh.gif

Cause u can picture this happenin in ur head, as can I. Dude do need to keep his private life private tho. He explained what happend in "Downfall" so it's not like nobody knew about the +!+!. I actually forgot all about her once they broke up, he gave her the shine she had, 50 pranced her around like he cared to try and fuel somethin and now nobody really cares.

But in light of this, keep it up Tahiry, we really would love a MM5 before the Great Escape
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom