So Cal Universities?

I've been thinking of transferring to a school down south from northern California. My top choices are UC Irvine, UC Riverside or UC San Diego, just wantto get some opinions on what its like at these schools.

My major is biology if it matters.

i went to ucr...there isnt a whole lot to do within the surrounding area, but college is what you make it.

There is only one real Univesity in Southern Cal, KING OF ERV
tongue.gif

UC San Diego is probably your best choice out of those 3, plus the city is beautiful with a lot to do.

UCLA>UCSD>UC Irvine>UCSB>UC Riverside

UCLA>USC

who's got the most NCAA championships all together? Exactly.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

UCLA>USC

That's a lame attempt. Funny how all of those women's volleyball titles and other off the radar sports add to your totals. Face it, theonly major sport the ruins are even relevant in is basketball, while our Football squad has 11 National Championships to your 1 and our Baseball squad has 12to your 0. Get at me when UCLA can compete in major sports
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

UCLA>USC

That's a lame attempt. Funny how all of those women's volleyball titles and other off the radar sports add to your totals. Face it, the only major sport the ruins are even relevant in is basketball, while our Football squad has 11 National Championships to your 1 and our Baseball squad has 12 to your 0. Get at me when UCLA can compete in major sports
laugh.gif
Get at me when you can compete in major sports.
indifferent.gif
USCis crooked as they come...who lets agents in on practices when its against NCAA rules? Every star thats come out of SC has some scandal behind them.

UCLA>USC. Period.

Seriously, if you're c/o 2003, I thought you'd at least act a little mature. Shows what kind of people SC breeds.

SC is good at football, UCLA is good at basketball.

Academics, UCLA>USC. OVERALL sports UCLA>USC.

USC Football>UCLA football. UCLA basketball>USC basketball.

Is that good enough for you? lol

I could care less about how crooked schools are because I imagine almost all schools have done some shady dealings to get top athletes in the past.

Seriously, if you're c/o 2003, I thought you'd at least act a little mature. Shows what kind of people SC breeds.

SC is good at football, UCLA is good at basketball.

Academics, UCLA>USC. OVERALL sports UCLA>USC.

USC Football>UCLA football. UCLA basketball>USC basketball.

Is that good enough for you? lol
yawn.gif

What's going on in here? Dude asked about schools and it turned into a USC/ucla battle.
laugh.gif

Question, how is UCLA's sports program overall better than USC's?

Originally Posted by Greezee

What's going on in here? Dude asked about schools and it turned into a USC/ucla battle.
laugh.gif

These clowns are lame plain and simple, but it's Bruins fans always trying to kick up dust on nt. The funny thing is I bet they never attendedfucla. UCLA as a whole has more National Championships than USC in total sports (not by much though) however, it is in sports that are shall we say lessdesirable to really follow. While USC remains dominant in football & baseball, winning national championships this decade, UCLA still grasp to the 11national titles they have won in mens basketball, the last being in 95. The op was just asking what are some good So. Cal Universities, out of the three henamed.

laugh.gif

These clowns are lame plain and simple, but it's Bruins fans always trying to kick up dust on nt. The funny thing is I bet they never attended fucla. UCLA as a whole has more National Championships than USC in total sports (not by much though) however, it is in sports that are shall we say less desirable to really follow. While USC remains dominant in football & baseball, winning national championships this decade, UCLA still grasp to the 11 national titles they have won in mens basketball, the last being in 95. The op was just asking what are some good So. Cal Universities, out of the three he named.
The only lame in here is this elitist jag off first born. I graduated from a Cal State and got my masters from pepperdine so i'm not sidingwith UCLA...hell, I live 2 minutes away from SC. aside from the hot black track chicks that attend...USC is full of spoiled brats, promiscuous women andathletes who would otherwise be discriminated against in public if not for the maroon and gold on their uniforms.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

laugh.gif

These clowns are lame plain and simple, but it's Bruins fans always trying to kick up dust on nt. The funny thing is I bet they never attended fucla. UCLA as a whole has more National Championships than USC in total sports (not by much though) however, it is in sports that are shall we say less desirable to really follow. While USC remains dominant in football & baseball, winning national championships this decade, UCLA still grasp to the 11 national titles they have won in mens basketball, the last being in 95. The op was just asking what are some good So. Cal Universities, out of the three he named.
The only lame in here is this elitist jag off first born. I graduated from a Cal State and got my masters from pepperdine so i'm not siding with UCLA...hell, I live 2 minutes away from SC. aside from the hot black track chicks that attend...USC is full of spoiled brats, promiscuous women and athletes who would otherwise be discriminated against in public if not for the maroon and gold on their uniforms.
Elitist jag off?
laugh.gif
You really are mad, breathe. You werethe one who came in here like a total douche bag with your personal attacks. Apparently reading and comprehension isn't a requirement at Cal State orPerperdine
eyes.gif
Nice way of generalizing SC too, you're probably upsetyou weren't smart enough to attend. Stay kicking rocks on your teacher salary too
roll.gif

laugh.gif

The only lame in here is this elitist jag off first born. I graduated from a Cal State and got my masters from pepperdine so i'm not siding with UCLA...hell, I live 2 minutes away from SC. aside from the hot black track chicks that attend...USC is full of spoiled brats, promiscuous women and athletes who would otherwise be discriminated against in public if not for the maroon and gold on their uniforms.
Elitist jag off?
laugh.gif
You really are mad, breathe. You were the one who came in here like a total douche bag with your personal attacks. Apparently reading and comprehension isn't a requirement at Cal State or Perperdine
eyes.gif
Nice way of generalizing SC too, you're probably upset you weren't smart enough to attend. Stay kicking rocks on your teacher salary too
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I make 65k year for working 9 months, 7 hrs aday.
laugh.gif

What do you again? Besides living off your parents and the accolades of sport programs which you had no part in? Oh yeah..you're an elitist jag off.

BTW, I also attended SC in 1998 but my mom couldn't afford to keep me there so I ended up at Cal State L.A. where FAFSA covered the whole tuition.

Moral of the story...your penis is small.

laugh.gif

Elitist jag off?
laugh.gif
You really are mad, breathe. You were the one who came in here like a total douche bag with your personal attacks. Apparently reading and comprehension isn't a requirement at Cal State or Perperdine
eyes.gif
Nice way of generalizing SC too, you're probably upset you weren't smart enough to attend. Stay kicking rocks on your teacher salary too
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I make 65k year for working 9 months, 7 hrs a day.
laugh.gif

What do you again? Besides living off your parents and the accolades of sport programs which you had no part in? Oh yeah..you're an elitist jag off.

BTW, I also attended SC in 1998 but my mom couldn't afford to keep me there so I ended up at Cal State L.A. where FAFSA covered the whole tuition.

I am a Financial adviser for one of the biggest litigation management firms in the world. I make well over 6 digits, I haven't lived at homein over 14 years nor need my parents money, my grades got me a full ride. For the record 03 is the year of the MBA, 01 was the 2 B.S. degrees.

Moral of the story..... You are one of those guys who walks around mad and takes shots at people who are clearly doing better than you. Get off talking toughonline, which pretty much sums up what kind of a person your are in the real world. I can't comment on that penis thing because that is beyond weird thatyou think taking shots at my manhood on a message board is going to get me.

P.S., I dropped your yearly salary on my car small timer. And I played for USC's baseball program and have a national championship to show for it. Youtruly failed coming at me.

laugh.gif

Elitist jag off?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I make 65k year for working 9 months, 7 hrs a day.
laugh.gif

I am a Financial adviser for one of the biggest litigation management firms in the world. I make well over 6 digits, I haven't lived at home in over 14 years nor need my parents money, my grades got me a full ride. For the record 03 is the year of the MBA, 01 was the 2 B.S. degrees.

Moral of the story..... You are one of those guys who walks around mad and takes shots at people who are clearly doing better than you. Get off talking tough online, which pretty much sums up what kind of a person your are in the real world. I can't comment on that penis thing because that is beyond weird that you think taking shots at my manhood on a message board is going to get me.

P.S., I dropped your yearly salary on my car small timer. And I played for USC's baseball program and have a national championship to show for it. You truly failed coming at me.
roll.gif
ok. Im quite happy with my life and how much I make andmost people would consider my current state as cleary doing well. Everyone on this site that resides in L.A. and one that lives in Canada can cosign to how Iam in real life...HUMBLE...which you ,tiny, are not. Get out of here with your elitist garbage and claims to six figure salaries.

If you think i'm talking tough. you know where I stay. come see me. 24th and Budlong. PM for the exact address.

Back
Top Bottom