So Call of Duty is the newest sport at the X-Games...

So I guess all COD threads go in Sports & Training now?

call-of-duty-mlg_1357.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

Call of Duty is the newest sport at the X Games

Professional Call of Duty players will compete for X Games medals at the inaugural MLG X Games Invitational during the first-ever X Games Austin this June in Austin, Texas, Major League Gaming announced today.

The tournament, which will be played on the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, will take place over the three-day festival alongside competition in extreme sports such as skateboarding and BMX. The field of eight participants will consist of the top three finishers from the 2014 Call of Duty Championship last month — CompLexity, EnVyUs and OpTic Gaming — and the top five Ghosts teams in terms of MLG Pro Points rankings.

Interested parties can watch the MLG X Games Invitational livestream on the MLG website or the MLG.tv apps for Android, iOS and Xbox 360. X Games Austin attendees can check out the competition in person — tickets for the three-day festival are available for $89, and eSports aficionados in attendance have the option of paying an additional $100 for a 3-Day Major League Gaming Premium Upgrade, which includes reserved seating for the tournament, a backstage tour, the opportunity to meet the players and a gift bag.

X Games Austin will take place from June 6-8 at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.

I still think it was funny when X Games had these sports games:

Climbing
Street luge
X-venture race
Motocross supercross
Wakeboarding
Skysurfing
Bungee jumping
Barefoot Waterski Jumping
Motocross Best Trick
Mountain Bike Trials
Mountain Bike Slalom
Mountain Bike Giant Slalom

I still think it was funny when X Games had these sports games:

Climbing
Street luge
X-venture race
Motocross supercross
Wakeboarding
Skysurfing
Bungee jumping
Barefoot Waterski Jumping
Motocross Best Trick
Mountain Bike Trials
Mountain Bike Slalom
Mountain Bike Giant Slalom
 what sucked about most of those is you had to watch them on tv or a big screen. I'm also happy to see the x games leave LA.

if you wanna see kanye and a few other people x-games is a cheap way. its turning more not a music festival.

Back
Top Bottom